LegacyGT.com

Want to have some fun in your Leggy?

The first round of SubaruChallenge events for 2006 are coming together nicely and negotiations are still going on regarding the possibility of a few more! This year's currently confirmed events will be in the following states; Missouri, Maryland, Georgia, Florida and Texas!

Online registration for the Missouri event is currently open and the remaining events registration should go live by mid July at the latest!

Check out http://www.SubaruChallenge.com for details!

http://www.subaruchallenge.com/pix/05banner.jpg

It was an idea (back in 2001) that was "tested" in the South East, it's been a huge sucess every year but for some reason other Subaru Regions have been "slow" to host their own...this year we've had the most interest and are still working to get more events to the North & West! :D

hah a bazillion subaru's out here in utah, and nothing is even that close for me to attend :(

I swear every third car here in Colorado is a Subaru. There should be an event in the Rockie mountain region.

agreed with the others about the NE.

For that matter, there are great tracks like Lime Rock that Subaru could rent out! (wishfull thinking :lol:)

Or Loudon. Or autocross venues like Orange airport. New England may account for 47% of US Subaru sales but the have a whole lot of headroom for market share.

exeter Subaru should be applauded for running the drag events but lots of us don't have a lot of interest in that.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

New England has 63 delerships and accounts for 47% of sales in the US.

The problem with the New England area is they are not part of Subaru of America...Subaru of New England is it's own distributorship. If anyone has any contacts inside the Subaru of New England organization I would love to get something going in that area...just as much as I'd like the Western Regions of S.O.A. to jump on board! :D

If you know of any higher-ups that want more information regarding the SubaruChallenge evetns have them drop an e-mail to: info@subaruchallenge.com

hey Opie,

are you gonna be at the Atl event??

Kenda

I would like to go to all the events this year...maybe S.O.A. would pick up the tab to fly me out to far ones...hint...hint S.O.A. ;)

Me and my car will definitly be at the FL event....and the GA event is always a possibility.

Archived