LegacyGT.com

Which Color is the Fastest?

Which Color is the Fastest?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which Color is the Fastest?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='agctr']Looks like Red it getting Killed ! Carn the Silver...... Great to see u back on the boards too Squirrel-bait. Adam.[/quote] It may be getting killed....but only because of the low allocations it has compared to silver... It's a classic case "silver is fastAr" denial... :P

I saw a red GT on the road the other day....MAN WAS THAT CAR SWEET....but i couldn't understand why in the world someone would pick that GREAT COLOR when BLACK OR SILVER COMPLETELY DESTROY THE RED. Silver is the bullet. Silver is my bullet.

[quote name='Helfrick']Never underestimate the ABP 2.5i.[/quote] Hey Helfrick, I would love to see pics of your car as it is most likely what I am gonna get very soon. Unless, like me, you are still shopping for that first digital camera :roll: I am still debating between the 2.5i MT and the Acura TSX MT, even if these cars are not in the same price range.

[quote name='BernardP'][quote name='Helfrick']Never underestimate the ABP 2.5i.[/quote] Hey Helfrick, I would love to see pics of your car as it is most likely what I am gonna get very soon. Unless, like me, you are still shopping for that first digital camera :roll: I am still debating between the 2.5i MT and the Acura TSX MT, even if these cars are not in the same price range.[/quote] Why not get the GT if you're looking at the TSX?

I think the red isn't getting the votes because it is garnet. it is a little too dignified to be truly fast. Same is true for Black and RBP. Pearl white is too innocent to be caught speeding. Silver is Faster, although Black is much more dramatic, and the Blues more interesting. Now WR-Blue is faster than all the above options, and I would venture a guess that San Remo Red non-metallic would be even faster yet. Green is not even in the running. The car doesn't suit green. Maybe the Outback 3.0R sedan could pull off green. [Dr.Evil]Thats just speculation, i have nothing to back that up...[/Dr.Evil]

Archived