LegacyGT.com

Which Color is the Fastest?

Which Color is the Fastest?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which Color is the Fastest?

[quote name='IwannaSportSedan']I think the red isn't getting the votes because it is garnet. it is a little too dignified to be truly fast. Same is true for Black and RBP. Pearl white is too innocent to be caught speeding. Silver is Faster, although Black is much more dramatic, and the Blues more interesting. Now WR-Blue is faster than all the above options, and I would venture a guess that San Remo Red non-metallic would be even faster yet. Green is not even in the running. The car doesn't suit green. Maybe the Outback 3.0R sedan could pull off green. [Dr.Evil]Thats just speculation, i have nothing to back that up...[/Dr.Evil][/quote] Ignore everything this man says sans the last line. :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='BernardP'][quote name='Helfrick']Never underestimate the ABP 2.5i.[/quote] Hey Helfrick, I would love to see pics of your car as it is most likely what I am gonna get very soon. Unless, like me, you are still shopping for that first digital camera :roll: I am still debating between the 2.5i MT and the Acura TSX MT, even if these cars are not in the same price range.[/quote] Get a Silver TSX, You'll get the best SLOW of both worlds! :P

I have hard proof that Black IS actually the fastest color. A = Black is the absence of all color B = Color is produced by the reflection of light off of an object C = Nothing can exceed the speed of light (except for a black LGT, which I will now prove) S = Black (and only black) LGT X = All other colors of the LGT B < or = C because all colours are reflecting light. Therefore X < C. Similarily, A>C A=S Therefore S > C. There, mathematical proof that the Black Legacy IS the fastest! 8) :lol:

[quote name='BernardP'][quote name='Helfrick']Never underestimate the ABP 2.5i.[/quote] Hey Helfrick, I would love to see pics of your car as it is most likely what I am gonna get very soon. Unless, like me, you are still shopping for that first digital camera :roll: I am still debating between the 2.5i MT and the Acura TSX MT, even if these cars are not in the same price range.[/quote] Here ya go: [url]http://legacygt.com/viewtopic.php?t=2423[/url] Need to take some new pics, just had the windows tinted. Take no note of the naysayers. It's the driver that's fast, not the car.

[quote name='!S4'][quote name='Throttlejockey']Why not get the GT if you're looking at the TSX?[/quote] Maybe he [i]likes[/i] slow. Ever think of that? Huh?!?[/quote] Good question...and somewhat good answer :o First, there is a problem with the GT and especially LGT pricing in Canada. These models are unfairly priced in regard of the Canada/US exchange rate. The TSX is much more competitive pricewise in Canada. The 2.5i is just a litle bit overpriced in Canada, but still acceptable I have a problem in principle with the unwarranted premium of 2000$ on the GT and 4000$ on the LGT when compared to US prices. In addition...Yes, the 2.5i is fast enough. The TSX is a bit faster but the 2.5i has other advantages, for example AWD, a very useful feature here in the Great White North. Where I live, there is snow on the ground from november to april.

[quote name='Euclid']I have hard proof that Black IS actually the fastest color. A = Black is the absence of all color B = Color is produced by the reflection of light off of an object C = Nothing can exceed the speed of light (except for a black LGT, which I will now prove) S = Black (and only black) LGT X = All other colors of the LGT B < or = C because all colours are reflecting light. Therefore X < C. Similarily, A>C A=S Therefore S > C. There, mathematical proof that the Black Legacy IS the fastest! 8) :lol:[/quote] No arguments from me 8)

[quote name='mcchicken']Black might be the fastest to get dirty but.... Silver is the fastest to blend in to the crowd :D .....too many silver cars on the road these days IMHO.[/quote] Which is why I considered silver for a split second before I got red. :D

[quote name='Throttlejockey']Not many silver 05 GT Legacys though. Plenty of dirty black cars.[/quote] Fortunatly, all the dirty black cars are POS's because the owners don't care about thier car. An Obsidion Black LGT owner however is one who knows that he will clean his car atleast twice a week and feel great every second of it for 2 reasons: 1. Its an f-ing 250HP turbo AWD [b]wet-dream[/b] 2. When he's done cleaning it, its color has more depth than anything else on the road.

[quote name='mcchicken']K guys...seriously....all joking aside....I don't think paint makes cars faster.... Stickers do......like NOS, Type R etc.... :roll:[/quote] Don't forget V-TEC stickers make your car go faster! Each V-TEC sticker adds 5-hp :!: Plus I found this killer exhause mod: if you cut out the ends off a coffee can and staple it to your rear bumper and the high flow adds 15 HP!!

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='axis008']I say red is because why else would Ferrari have that as their most popular, signature color?[/quote] Exactly![/quote] "Ferrari.... Italian Trash!" Everyone knows black is it. :D [size=2]Bonus points for IDing the movie quote.[/size]

[quote name='GT Ski'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='axis008']I say red is because why else would Ferrari have that as their most popular, signature color?[/quote] Exactly![/quote] "Ferrari.... Italian Trash!" Everyone knows black is it. :D [size=2]Bonus points for IDing the movie quote.[/size][/quote] Kill Bill - Vol. 1 FTW!!11

Archived