LegacyGT.com

Auto Speed Exhausts

RooR

Hey guys I wanted to know ur opinions on the auto speed exhausts. It was recommended to me by TDC as their favorite but i wanted to know what you guys think. Any preferences for different exhausts?

Is that just the automatic generic answer for EVERY thread, now??? :(

Most of us have a minute or two to reply...

Anyway, about Autospeed. My buddy has it on his WRX, and loves it. It looks good in person, and I was thinking about getting it, too, for my LGT...

"Insert Signature Here"

thanks guys who take the time to reply, i really appreciate it. I DO SEARCH. The reason i post are to get second opinions and advice from people who recently did the same mods. If you take the time to post back just to tell me to search... then why not give me another 30 seconds of your time and give your opinion. If you have no opinion dont respond.. its that simple... jeez i thought all subie owners were helpful to one another. Thanks again to all those who are actually helping.

Dont start another thread. Just bump the current one. Thats what i would do. That way when people do search they don't have to filter through all the results. I want to help you man. No hard feelings.

I am waiting for the Megan Racing exhaust. It is a quad tip STi replica. PM boostjunkie or search for Megan Racing and you will find it. $900 bucks is too much for me right now unless it was something I really wanted. If that was the case I wouldn't even ask you guys what you think. :)

Thanks Panama. I actually think the Autospeed exhaust is a very nice piece. I've seen and heard it first hand on another member's car. It's price is competitive with some other options, but does fall towards the higher end of the spectrum. Whether it is worth $900 is up to the individual. The Megan Racing exhaust will sell for considerably less, but if you need something now, the Autospeed would be a great option.

Archived