LegacyGT.com

Paging a 06 Spec B owner in Mesa, AZ... Are you here?

Autotrader link

First off, why would you be selling a spec b with only 7000 miles on it?

Secondly, WHY FOR $35,000?????

Do you realize that there are dealers with these still in stock, and they are selling for MUCH less than that? (although there seem to be a few stupid dealers who are still asking for a premium over the sticker price...)

Cars depreciate more than... um... zero dollars. Since the car has no spoiler, the asking price might actually be MORE than MSRP... WTFH?

Just thought the Legacy GT community at large would like to see this add... any publicity is good publicity, right?

http://www.tfaoi.com/am/8am/8am302.jpg

Man, do I miss home....

Uh...I mean, yah 35K is a bit much or something.

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

I have thougth about a used Spec B, and would prefer one sans spoiler, with tint...

But I am not out of my mind quite enough to pay new money for a used car. Especially when I think the MSRP was too high on the 06 Spec B, anyway.

30k, and I would be seriously considering it... but I can buy one with less than a hundred miles, and no previous owners (and lower interest as a new car) for less than he's asking.

Mostly I thought people around here might be interested to see it, and to see if the seller would "come out of the woodwork," so to speak.

Well according to the spec b tracker in this forum #98 and #305 where reportedly shipped to arizona, and both were aroudn mesa so chances are its one of those two but neither have an owner listed next to it so probably the owner isn't on the board.

This car isn't #98 or #305 and I doubt the owner is a member here. I suspect, based on the price, that it's max'd out on Subaru factory-installed accessories: short throw shifter, center armrest extension, auto-dim compass mirror, wheel locks.

Archived