LegacyGT.com

I've been driving around a V6 Mazda 6 lately

the fat ass tires are a nice touch.

how's the interior holding up?

Tires are 255/40/17 Falken ST115's. You have no idea what I'm going through to get tires that size on my WRX... but the SVX wears 'em like it was designed for tires that big!

The interior's in pretty good shape. There's some minor tears here and there in the leather, and a little staining on the suede, but I'm pretty anal about that sort of stuff, and there's nothing that bothers me. I'd give it an 8/10... and I'd say that most SVXi are usually around 4 or 5, so it's ahead of the curve.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HAHA well we exceeded at hijacking this thread finally. But man that's a sweet looking SVX!!!! I vote for some interior pictures and perhaps you can take her top off for us (i.e. open the hood). I'm going to get a Kleenex :icon_mrgr:icon_wink:wub: LOL

I'm nKoan's roommate. The SVX is my daily driver. I'd sell it, but I'd want too much for it compared to what people are willing to pay for 'em. But if someone's got $8000 burning a hole in their pocket... PM me. ;)

It's a '94 LSi (AWD), but when I repainted it, I replaced the grill w/ the grill from the '97's. It's got the clear lense replacements on the headlights (which is why they look like eleventy times better than what you normally see on SVXi). The only other mods to it are the A-Tech wheels, and the Alpine stereo.

The thing's got 205k miles on it and still runs like a champ! The tranny was rebuilt right after I got it, and I've had to do some other work like a new radiator and alternator. But for the most part, the damn thing is rock solid these days! :) All I need are some new struts and lowering springs... I need to get it to sit like nKoan's LGT... that thing's got the perfect amount of wheel gap, IMO.

http://www.seccs.org/gallery/Car%20Pictures/1994%20SVX/SVX%20Sunset/SVX%20Sunset%20Side.jpg

Very nice looking SVX. Is it repainted in the original Barcelona Red?

As much as I love my Legacy, there's still just something about the SVX....Luckily I've got both! :icon_bigg

Now I just need to quit modding the Legacy and clean up the X....

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

it's old

I am the parade and you are the rain

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

I am the parade and you are the rain

the link was posted a long time ago here and at nasioc.

anything subaru and people are all over it especially at nasioc.

even i don't have a chance at being first on finds like that.

let it rain :lol:

the link was posted a long time ago here and at nasioc.

anything subaru and people are all over it especially at nasioc.

even i don't have a chance at being first on finds like that.

let it rain :lol:

Yah I knew it was old, but it occurred to me that it was damn funny...anyhew...

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

Archived