LegacyGT.com

Teh Rice!!!!!! Volume-1 (CLOSED)

coxx

But seriously, what's with the fake Buick vent stick-ons? What makes someone think "Man, the one thing my 92 Civic Hatchback needs is a set of stick-on Buick vents that I can buy for $5.99 at Pep Boys. Then my car will be transformed from trash to class!"

Sure, different strokes for different folks, but this is the Rice thread, so I ask: WTF?

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes it was a GT with huge chrome wheels and a shitload of perrin, cobb and borla stickers all over it. He was driving along I-95 North in Mass with I think CT plates.

I think Cobb, Perrin, and Borla should call him and ask for their stickers back.

Here's one more shot of 80's Detroit muscle gone rice...or something. Spotted this while I was in Wichita last May. I've never seen a Caprice with a lift kit so you gotta give 'em props for being original. :lol:

Note the woman walking away from the car in the background...a sight I'm sure the owner is used to by now!

img011.jpg.175933084d58edff560cfc9211b4033a.jpg

Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Here's one more shot of 80's Detroit muscle gone rice...or something. Spotted this while I was in Wichita last May. I've never seen a Caprice with a lift kit so you gotta give 'em props for being original. :lol:

Note the woman walking away from the car in the background...a sight I'm sure the owner is used to by now!

im doen in GA for a couple months and thats all you see around here. lifted POS cars like old crown vics and caprice's with 22-24's on them and then the trucks with 26's

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

I'm on a roll!

This guy had the whole Pep Boys Stick On Package. Chrome louvers behind the doors, erector set wing, fart can, Buick vents, and more chrome louvers on the hood. The thing was an assault to the eyes. The pics don't do it justice. The chrome and the clear coat were all falling apart and peeling. It was awesome.

integroan.jpg.1e4b5f7f10d9eea8ff219b8f71e14903.jpg

Love the Caprice with the lift kit... maybe he wanted to go off road with it?

The Homer Simpson decal on the back just makes it a complete package -- or maybe it's a warning sticker? :confused:

Yeah, I've got one of those in my neighborhood. Lifted late 70s/ early 80s caprice with a so-poorly-done-it's-practically-satin "metallic" blue Maaco paint job, and big chunkin' chrome wheels, like 22 or 24s.

When he rolls by, I can't help but think "Dayum. That ballah rollz deep, yo!" :rolleyes:

There's a video out there of a guy with one of those Hi-Rise Caprices trying to do a burn out, and the mass of his wheels snaps his axle....Hahaha! Dumb looking cars, imo.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Here's a repost, these people our outta control with their rides.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs39H9nXeq8&mode=related&search]YouTube - Garfield Box - Lite'em up![/ame]=

My wife's balls are delicious.

Archived