LegacyGT.com

Dash Rattle Can be Fixed

So this was the fuel line vibration?

Thats what my dealer fixed at the 24K mark, wires vibrating against the firewall or something. Not anything actually in the dash which is where I thought the rattle was originating.

sounds great now.

The trim on the side of my center console is on so tight its making itself squeak on any unsmooth surface. I have rattles in my passenger side door so I can never reach for it while driving, and I also just bang on the top of the dash and it clears up anything up there. A little dissappointing for a 2006. Just a side note, got to Auto Zone just in time to have a CEL checked, turned out to be the damn gas cap.

The trim on the side of my center console is on so tight its making itself squeak on any unsmooth surface. I have rattles in my passenger side door so I can never reach for it while driving, and I also just bang on the top of the dash and it clears up anything up there. A little dissappointing for a 2006. Just a side note, got to Auto Zone just in time to have a CEL checked, turned out to be the damn gas cap.

I was banging on the top of the dash too BUT use the fix on this thresd takes 10 minutes and voila....fixed!!!!:icon_wink

Archived