• Vault
    • Monster
    • Moxie energy
    • Jolt
    • Starbucks quick shots
    • Other
    • Have you seen my pants?
    • Rockstar
    • Swear Ta ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
So im now a Sugar Free RedBull fan (are you listening DirtyLeg? :lol:) but when I go pee after I noticed that its an odd color, am I the only one that sees this?

unless you ask all your friends and co-workers to come watch, yes, you are the only one who sees :lol:

So im now a Sugar Free RedBull fan (are you listening DirtyLeg? :lol:) but when I go pee after I noticed that its an odd color, am I the only one that sees this?

glowing light greenish yellow FTW!

I just read something recently about TAB energy drink out buzzing all of the others (buzzing probably not the right word). I picked up a couple of cans this morning and will do a full expose on it later.

^ I'm game for trying this one out. Gimmie a couple of days. :)

------

Public service announcement:

Avoid Coke 'Black' like the plague...... It's the near-unanimous opinion of my entire buliding floor here at work that this drink tastes as if someone was pulling a prank on you - putting in either burnt or rancid, day-old coffee into your Coke.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I've got a few cans in the fridge here, I can throw one over if you want !

^ This is gonna be fun when all of us start getting some strange kind of kidney issues a few days from now! :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

WOW...I MEAN WOW...

I've had them all...well, MOST of them

• Red Bull
  • Red Bull Sugar Free
  • Rockstar and sugar free
  • Sobe both ways
  • Full Throttle in a couple of diff cans
  • Amped
  • Monster (my first)

Tried the TAB (Coke makes it). Tastes like Cherry Coke (read that somewhere and it's true!) Had it about 90 minutes ago? and still feel it now. Not buzzy, just working like a MADMAN! I think I'm typing like 60 words a minute! With two fingers! THIS IS GREAT!!!!!:spin: :spin: :spin:

:woowoo::spin::woowoo::spin:

I've gotta try this Redline stuff.

Tab, I want to try, too - if for nothing other than the reason that I used to LOVE "Clear Tab" when it was on the market. :D

I thought Tab was a womans energy drink

EDIT:

It is a completely new energy drink created especially for women. The deliciously crisp and lightly carbonated pink beverage is sugar-free, with only five calories per 10.5 ounce can. Tab Energy will be available in eye-catching, fashionably pink cans and four-packs.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/tab_energy/

Hey, where are y'all getting the Redline stuff from?

Archived