LegacyGT.com

New Spt Intake Part Number

hovied

High flow intake SOA8431010 $209.95

CONSTRUCTED OF 319 DIE CAST ALUMINUM, MANUFACTURED TO ENSURE THE SMOOTHEST HIGH FLOWING BENDS, EACH INTAKE KIT INCLUES A SILICONE REINFORCED BOOT, ANTI VIBRATION MOUNTING SYSTEM, STAINLESS STEEL T BOLT CLAMPS, AND A SPT 4 LAYER COTTON GAUGE FILTER W/ BUILT IN VELOCITY STACK FOR SMOOTH AIR FLOW. tHEY COME IN A NEW GUNMETAL GRAY TEXTURED POWDER COAT FINISH AND FEATURE A RAISED SPT LOGO AND ARE CARB CERTIFIED AND COMPLIANT WITH 50 STATE EMISSIONS REGULATIONS.

SPT HEAT SHIELDS ALSO WILL BE AVAILABLE MID JUNE SOA8431040.

tHe HoV

Funny that price is 210 yet the one on subarugenuine.com is 165. Pretty stupid to not release the heatshield at the same time. IF you install this yourself they couldn't possibly void your warranty right?

Has anyone heard how loud this intake is? Compared it to K&N Typhoon sound wise?

I'm with Selds, I have the Typhoon and at first the whooshh-pssshh was funny, now it's getting kind of annoying....anyone???

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

Archived