LegacyGT.com

Anyone get that Subaru survey in their e-mail?

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest *Jedimaster*
It asks about why you bought the car, etc. It's a fairly long Flash survey that you supposedly have a chance to win 3000 dollars for completing. They asked a lot of weird questions, like "What shows do you watch", do you have a Tivo, etc. And they mentioned nasicock and i-club :lol: The next survey better mention LegacyGT.com!

Guest *Jedimaster*
I know what you mean- my Hotmail account thinks everything is junk mail and when I set the filter to low, they automatically put it back up! And when do we get our gig of storage? They were supposed to do that over the summer to compete with G-mail. OK, done jacking my own thread. Did anyone else find that survey to be a lot like a psych evaluation? I kept thinking they were gonna start showing me Rorschach tests :lol:

[quote name='Throttlejockey'][quote name='jedimaster'] Did anyone else find that survey to be a lot like a psych evaluation? I kept thinking they were gonna start showing me Rorschach tests :lol:[/quote] That's the exact same thing I was thinking on some of those questions.[/quote] I never got my survey :( . hmmmm 3 grand.......... That'd pay back most of what I put down for the car. - Mike

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='B4_Maniac'][quote name='Drift Monkey']Didn't get one....[/quote] SOA doesn't like Monkey's money[/quote] I guess not. Oh well. I should just stop giving it to them every month...[/quote] Then they will stop letting you use THEIR car.... :roll:

[quote name='D-2.5-GT'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='B4_Maniac'][quote name='Drift Monkey']Didn't get one....[/quote] SOA doesn't like Monkey's money[/quote] I guess not. Oh well. I should just stop giving it to them every month...[/quote] Then they will stop letting you use THEIR car.... :roll:[/quote] They can have it if they can catch me! :lol:

Archived