LegacyGT.com

Anyone get that Subaru survey in their e-mail?

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='outahere'][quote name='jedimaster'].....And they mentioned nasicock and i-club :lol: The next survey better mention LegacyGT.com![/quote] What's a "nasicock"?[/quote] omg :lol:[/quote] He doesn't know? :o

[quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='outahere'][quote name='jedimaster'].....And they mentioned nasicock and i-club :lol: The next survey better mention LegacyGT.com![/quote] What's a "nasicock"?[/quote] omg :lol:[/quote] He doesn't know? :o[/quote] omg [url]www.nasicock.com[/url]

[quote name='Smada']I heard that Mitsubishi trolls their enthusiast forums looking for people that post track times, then if they can track those people down they void their warranty! Hopefully Subaru isn't attempting something similar..[/quote] Also heard stories that Mistu reps goto Auto-Xs and void people's warrenties. Also heard that they scan the ECU to find out how car has been driven and void it because of that.... This is all just hearsay but...

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='outahere'][quote name='jedimaster'].....And they mentioned nasicock and i-club :lol: The next survey better mention LegacyGT.com![/quote] What's a "nasicock"?[/quote] omg :lol:[/quote] He doesn't know? :o[/quote] omg [url]www.nasicock.com[/url][/quote] I had a parody of Nasicock on my server but I deleted it. It was prertty funny actually- a full VB board with Nasicock logo and parodies of all the bs that goes on over there. I think it was nasiocsucks.com. :lol: Yeah, it was wintertime and I was bored.

Archived