LegacyGT.com

After owning an Outback, would you switch to a Legacy GT?

Would you have rather purchased a LegacyGT instead of your Outback?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have rather purchased a LegacyGT instead of your Outback?

• Yes, LegacyGT should have been my choice
    • No, the Outback has to much versatility and I like my wagons high!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VVG, you must be one tall dude. I have a pretty tall torso, although I am not nearly as tall as some of you basketball-gene'd Gent's. I have a few inches of space (in our Sunroof'ed outback) with my seating position. Do you prefer a more upright / close rally-esc seating position?

VVG, you must be one tall dude. I have a pretty tall torso, although I am not nearly as tall as some of you basketball-gene'd Gent's. I have a few inches of space (in our Sunroof'ed outback) with my seating position. Do you prefer a more upright / close rally-esc seating position?
I'm now 6'1. I position the seat back so I can control the car. When I do this in a subaru with a sunroof the track, is less than one inch directly above my head.

If it had a telescoping wheel (like the 08's, right?) then I could adjust the seatback so it was raked more and still drive efficiently.

We just bought another company car, which was going to be an 08 Subaru and I'd pass on my OBW. We bought a used Accord V6 instead, so that can still happen. The 3.0 with a sportier suspension would work for me.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to dig this up... again...

I would've bought an LGT Wagon, in fact, thats what I was looking for. I wanted a turbo wagon with a 5 speed, so I could make (In essence) a wagon with STi-like capabilities.

All I could find was an OBXT, so thats what I have. A stripped out, lowest option, non limited 5 speed.

That I am now speaking with my parts guy about doing an LGT suspension swap. Biggest fear is, I'd like to keep my tall tires, and there is suspension interference with the LGT suspension and tires taller than 25.6" (mine are 27.2).

Archived