LegacyGT.com

Couple of new pics/mods

05BluePearlGT

Page 2 has some new pics of my Cusco Strut bar....bllluuuuuuue! hehe

Here is my new tint, and my new car detail spray I just used. Its the Ice one. I forget the name, turtle wax makes it. Car shines nice though. Here are some pics. The new brakes still havent been shipped out (my rear rotors/pads/lines), so Im a little upset. but pics will follow the install..

edit - My 3 or 4 year old 2.0 MP camera doesnt do justice, lol. But you can still make out that everything reflects perfect. There are tons and tons of layers of wax/polish/detail sprays, etc on my car. Its very shiny and a nice rich color.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/05SubaruGT/PB130369.jpg

This is a bad pic of my girl. She was just starting to talk to my son who put the rear window down at a bad time, lol. Pic would have come out pretty nice if the front end was in, and the rear window up, and my girl not making a wierd face or looking a little hefty, lol. her arms arent that big. Ill get another pic of her up. She really is fine as hell.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/05SubaruGT/PB110367.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/05SubaruGT/PB040325.jpg

Here is a bad pic of my gauge at night. It matches really well with the stock gauges, even has red around the outside like the factory ones. They look waaaay better than Defi.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/05SubaruGT/PA300318.jpg

Obligatory "More pics of the girlfriend" request.

+1 Doesn't matter how fine she is. As long as you think she's fine that's all that matters

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

VERY nice ride! I love that color....what type of gauge is it and was it a bitch to install? Thanks for the pix.

Gauges are very easy to install, especially that one because the pod just sits on the dash. Is that taped on?

That is why I designed a cubby gauge pod that just snaps right in. I hate the idea of taping something to my dash.

Very nice, bro! :) Makes me want to tint Winky. :D

What's the percentages on those tints?

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Thanks for the compliments. I just tried to take some night shots. But my camera doesnt work for crap at night.

I really love the color of my car. i have tons of wax on it, so its a very rich blue, especiallu compared to the other ABP subarus I see around.

I wish the vendor I got my front brakes from would hurry and send me my rears. Hopefullt Ill get them this week or Monday at the latest. Ive been waiting 2 weeks, they should have been at my door 3-4 days after I talked to them the first time. I just ordered the rotors/pads/lines. No calipers. i will buy the complete BBK in the next year or so, and sell the new rotors and lines it comes with.

My girl was really mad that I posted that pic, lol. She wants to take a better one. Earlier when she put on her new shorts she just bought, she wanted me to take a pic/pics to post. She just walked in the door, so Ill see if she wants to......

Peace

Oh, and the percentage on the tints is limo rear 5 windows, and AZ legal (30%) on the front 2/windshield.

edit- the gauge wasnt bad to install. The wiring was easy, just use the dimmer for your factory gauges, and the boost gauge will dim as well. The hose was somewhat a pain to run, but not terrible. I just ran it all before I cut anything, incase I ran into problems, and I took my time to run it smooth and make sure there were no quinks (sp?). It works just fine, and is very accurate. I did use the sticky stuff to attach it. Its like a tar that comes on it. Its loose if you touch it, but doesnt move at all when driving, under full boost, or turning at 60mph+. So it works just ifne. I bought some 3m double sided adhesive tape kind of stuff, incase I need to mount it to the dash better. I dont plan on removing it ever, so the black on the tan pillar from the tarry adhesive is fine for me. Even when selling the car, I will leave the gauge in, since it looks stock. I will mount it better very soon though.

I am getting XM next week, so that will be nice. I will be doing some suspension upgrades soon, too. Maybe this week or next, lol. Im spending a lot lately. Ive spent over 4K in the less than 5 months Ive owned the car. Im thinking Cusco to match the brakes/paintjob.

edit 2- I also talked to my girl. She is gonna wash her Victorias Secret Panties, and pose with the car. It will be safe to post in here....hopefully. I think so. She wont be naked, or showing anything. And Shes 21, so its definately not illegal in any states, haha.

Damn, that's too dark for me to be legal here in OH ---> I guess we get less sun. :lol:

Looks great, though, bruddah!

----

Have faith in Arnold, he'll come through! From what I understand, he's dependent on Rotora to literally fill those orders before he can get them out to us - which is why the delay. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

sorry not up yet. Hopefully tonight, after the kids are asleep. She is definately down though.

yeah, we get a lot of sun here. Its been saying 112+ on my cars outside temp reading.

Im happy with how dark it is. Its definately dark enough. I wouldnt want the front any darker. with 20 on the rears (limo tint), its very hard to see when backing up at night. Or when getting over and looking over my shoulder.

Looks nice!

Tint is a must here in AZ...but I went for 'dark' on the rears instead of limo for exactly the reasons you mention. I had limo on a truck in the past and it was a PITA to roll down windows at night to see what you were backing into. Especially in the winter up here w/ temps in the teens! :lol:

now go race your neighbor with the red G35 ;)

WHAT??? How do you know my neighbor has a red G35? Its parked RIGHT IN FRONT of my window RIGHT NOW. As most the time. Do you live in my complex? Tre Bellavia? Thats freakin crazy! Yeah, ill go spank them if they want to race. There is also a white impreza and a new silver STi on my little street (within 6 or 7 houses of mine).

Thats crazy.

The gauge is a Revo Technica.

red G35... duhhh!

:lol: :lol: wow, are you stalking me???? Are you psychic???:lol: :lol:

oh man, good stuff

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

haha, I was trippin out, lol. Thats funny shi*. Id rather smoke my stupid neighbor with a red Audi A4. He speeds around the corner where my garage is, and I have 2 kids, 3 and 6. I get very pissed. We stare him down, give him the finger, etc. He stops, and than peels out right in front of our place. even when our kids are out, he still does it. I want to race him, smoke him, and slow him down.

I ordered a Cusco Front upper strut bar for some more blue bling, and my rear brakes will be here soon. than XM on Tuesday. It will be a GREAT week. haha. I love new mods. Sort of hate the little less cash in the account,lol, but no worries. Ill probably get some new toys the week after as well, hehe.

My girls gettin pissed at my new mods. But shes treatin me like crap lately, so my car gets some new jewelry, since it treats me so much better! I think its fair. When we are getting along, I will buy her jewelry if I mod my car more. She got a 3ct diamond weight tenace (tennis?) bracelet a few months ago when I got my dyno tune, dp, and a couple other things. But now, she gets nada, and she gets PISSED! haha, oh well. I still buy everything else for her, completely support her and 2 kids, so whatever....

Enough of my ranting.

Archived