LegacyGT.com

today on route 29

rallispec

Hey man -- I'm the guy who pulled up next to you on 29 today in rush hour, just thought i'd put a shout out up here in case you check this. Now you've got to sign up and let the modding begin... you can't let the talon have all the fun.

it was good talking to you, always nice to meet other legacy enthusiats. http://legacygt.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

route 29 ehh...haven't seen any other leggy's since being home :(

I never see legacy's either -- this was the first legacy i've seen on the road in MONTHS... just happened to be during rush hour traffic when we were going about 2 miles per hour, so had a chance to roll down the windows a chat cars a minute.

:whore:

pulled up yesterday on Herndon Pkwy next to a silver LGT wagon with Speedline wheels (I think). Not sure who it was, but I was riding shotgun in a Volvo 850, so it's not like the dude would know me even if we had met before :lol:

:whore:

pulled up yesterday on Herndon Pkwy next to a silver LGT wagon with Speedline wheels (I think). Not sure who it was, but I was riding shotgun in a Volvo 850, so it's not like the dude would know me even if we had met before :lol:

Hey, that was me :) I've finally been spotted by someone. And yes, they are

Speedline's.

Hey, that was me :) I've finally been spotted by someone. And yes, they are

Speedline's.

haha... good call on the speedlines -- i have no idea how you were able to pick those out while driving down the road.

my fiance spotted ruskibear on the highway once, she came home and told me how she saw a car that looked like mine but had a turbo badge on the rear. :iam:

Archived