LegacyGT.com

The dreaded Lovebugs are back!!!!!

try PAM its basically teflon spray. We use it on our trucks at work, and when we get back we just take a brush and a bucket of soapy water, and they come right off. No hard scrubbing, no paint issues.

They are also attracted to Bright Blue (I have no idea why, but they flock to my truck as if its a big damn bug light)

Click

Here everyday:redface:

I have only encountered LBs twice on the way to vacation in Destin. I was driving at night, about 9 pm, after 15 hours of driving and my two year old in the back screaming for the last hour because she finally had enough of the drive (me, too). Eyes tired, bugs on the wind screen, tried the wipers and couldn't see. Wife yelling. Me yelling. LOVE BUGS DYING BY THE BILLIONS as they hit my windshield, bumper and hood. The last was the only good thing about the last hour of that drive. And I found a carwash open at 10 pm in Destin! Paint survived. Marriage, too!

That Shell station has saved my life numerous times ;)

• 2 weeks later...
That Shell station has saved my life numerous times ;)

Back from Destin. Not so many lovebugs but one too many troopers with a radar. 71 in a 45 on Rt 85 just south of Alabama. I was polite. Officer was polite and he wrote it as a 64 in a 45 mph zone. Time to hire one of my hombres in Florida to get it reduced to a no ops. But beaches and alcohol nice all vacation long, so well worth it. But lovebugs would have been cheaper.

• 6 months later...

Damn things are starting up again..........

I'll be giving the car the total Zaino treatment this weekend. I wind up washing the front of the car on a daily basis:rolleyes::(:(:(

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

No lovebugs in Utah. In fact, I can't think of anything that we get struck with that is beyond the normal winter sh!t that most of us up north have to deal with. Maybe pollen, but everybody deals with that. It's one of the things I like about it up here. In Dallas we had waves of different pests that would mess up my car and make riding a motorcycle an exercise in personal torture. lol

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

• 4 weeks later...

Archived