LegacyGT.com

Dear LGT.com,

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK.. I'm very sorry to do this but, all means of getting ahold of Jon have no effect unless it is this thread. I understand that Jon Apt. in underwater but I need to know how soon the FMIC (and other things that I ordered), will be shipped.

My tuner (George) is coming down from Chicago to STL where I live to do tuning at Axis (Ron). My appointment is on Saturday the 3rd of June and need to know if I will have to cancel my tuning time. With George coming down to STL I save at least 300 to 500 bucks.

So please Jon will you call me or email me information?

Kelly

:confused:

Kelly

"luckily im about 80-100 feet up hill of that

and on the 3rd floor ................." quote from Jon.

Still :confused: .

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

OK.. I'm very sorry to do this but, all means of getting ahold of Jon have no effect unless it is this thread. I understand that Jon Apt. in underwater but I need to know how soon the FMIC (and other things that I ordered), will be shipped.

My tuner (George) is coming down from Chicago to STL where I live to do tuning at Axis (Ron). My appointment is on Saturday the 3rd of June and need to know if I will have to cancel my tuning time. With George coming down to STL I save at least 300 to 500 bucks.

So please Jon will you call me or email me information?

Kelly

Sorry kelly.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=596984&postcount=618

Jon,

I need to know what is going on. I checked your website and it sees that you were going to ship supplies out on Monday, I recieved no tracking number so I emailed you. You responded back to say you are working as hard as you can. I need to know when you are going to ship out the front mounts!

Kelly

Kelly,

Hi I am new to TDC and I will be helping Jon to work on the customer service side of the business. I am really sorry that something did not get processed for you. Since I am new please let me catch up on your issues and I promise I will rectify them.

It seems that you have orderd the TDC Custom FMIC and you need it by this coming weekend, is that correct?

I need to find out exactly what is going on with this and I will get back to as soon as I know anything. If you have already opened the case with Mastercard does that mean that you are already prosecuting TDC and have been refunded your money?

If you have then I am not sure legally where this goes as you have involved a 3rd party, if not let me find out about the FMIC and get right back to you!

Again really sorry about this

TDC II

PM Me for all your Modification Needs!

TDC Tuning II,

I need everything that I ordered from Jon by this weekend which is 50t, fuel injectors, Access port and FMIC. I have informed Jon to send me everything except the FMIC (refund my money on the FMIC) and I would just get the FMIC from somewhere else but he doesn't even do that.

I have opened a case with MASTERCARD and I can cancel the case at anytime, but at this time I'm moving forward with it until I get a comfirmation number from a shipping company with the list of parts that I have ordered!

And I'm sorry that it had to come to this, but people want what they have paid for in a timely manner and they don't want promises just results.

Kelly

P.S. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL NAME? Bill, Bob, Henry?

Kelly,

Sorry I guess I forgot to tell everyone my name. It is Joe, yup just plain old Joe.

Anyway, I got right on this with Jon and he said he has emailed you and PMed you. He can mail you everything pronto minus the FMIC (which he will refund you if you really want) but there is one hitch. This hasnt' been TDC's fault but rather deadbolts. I feel aweful that communication has been bad but that is why I am now here.

So check your PM or email and we will get this resovled and hopefully you will get your stuff very very soon.

TDC II

(Joe)

PM Me for all your Modification Needs!

OK I just got off the phone with Jon and he is going to ship to me the 50t, access port and injectors tomorrow and credit back to me the FMIC. Once I have the confirmation numbers from him then I will cancel the case number with Mastercard.

Kelly

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I never even knew this post existed. Well, way back when the group buy came on the fmic. I was one of the first on board. Then, I acutally paid his full price for it as I had my intercooler fail. Now, I drove around with a band aided car for a while and expected the intercooler to take about month to month and a half. I was quoted 2-4 weeks. I got the intercooler about 3 months after I ordered it. Now to be frank I was upset at the length but I can understand he is a very busy guy and overwhelmed. Also when I emailed him he came back with a decently quick response. And after the whole ordeal went down he offered me something to say sorry for the mess. I denied it cause I really couldn't use it. During the whole period I would say that his customer service would be around a B. Somethings I really didn't like, but he tried to take care of me.

Now, I have never posted up anything about the fmic, because I felt no need and I dont wanna really bash the bad things about the kit cause I had one of the first and the bad parts may be fixed in his new kits. Now, if people want me to do a write up I will, otherwise I won't. Overall I'm happy with the kit, but I am going to and have changed a few things.

PS, Jon or TDC Tuning II, If you guys wanna discuss this with me fell free, please do it through pms or email, if not I feel quite fine without you guys doing so.

I must do an update, Jon from TDC contacted me after my post as you can see above. He has offered to fix the main problem I had, the other one is very minor. I must say that this has improved my opinion of them, my fault I should have contacted him first instead of dealing. I must say it was very good customer service. Thanks a ton Jon!!!

Archived