LegacyGT.com

fwd fuse!!!!!!!

legacy95

i have a 92 legacy front wheel drive and i swer that is faster than the 99 awd lgt that im driving now and the 92 was oh so mcuh fun peeling out at every turn, stop sign, stop light, chearping gears or at least 2nd so much fun

how could this be? There is significantly less hp and I get that it would be losing less power to the wheels because of only having FWD, but this doesnt make sense.

0 - 60 on the 99 GT 5 speed is 7.8

The 92 is 8.3 ish.

ya it defiately could from a dead stop side by side the lumina would be 2 lengths easy...i had the subi agains my frinds impala w/ the 3.4 (no mods) highway run i went WOT then he did around 65 and he took off like 4 lenghts and i jumped the gun in the beginning

yea, the lumina might beat the legacy on DRY PAVEMENT. but what about on wet pavement, or gravel, or dirt, or sand, or snow/ice??? yeeeaaaaaa . . . uhhh huh, thats rite . . . the AWD will thouroughly VIOLATE the lumina!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought ide chime in on this one.

I drive a 2000 Chevy Impala with the 3.4 Liter V6, im friends with Legacy95

When we were on the highway going about 45 or so on the way back to his house he was driving the legacy, he was about a car and a half length infront of me then gunned it, so i gunned it too and about 5 seconds later i wasent even walking him, i was RUNNING on him 4+ car lengths ahead of him, thats even after he jumped the gun and was already a car and a half infront of me to begin with, i also walked his lumina on the highway, but not by as much, i can tell you that the lumina would definately kill the legacy

Archived