LegacyGT.com

got my kicks done :)

16psibrick

lol...

i think if i do well them, i will offer it at 350 bucks a pair, its quite a bit of work invovled as you see in my log...and i will wrap it in suede...i can offer a few different designs...

and when paired up wtih DLS speakres, i acn offer a pretty big chunck discount..

lets see if i can get some more intersted and then perhaps i will put up a post about pricing overall

I don't know if going clubfoot is worth it for sound quality! :lol:

Yes it sure is.:lol:

I haven't had a set of custom kicks since my Integra back in 1996. That was the best-sounding system I have had, bar none. It was an imaging powerhouse. It competed too in SQ back when sound offs were actually big.

*sigh* I miss the car audio hey days of the 90's.

Well done on the install!!

oh yeah, early integras were some of hte best cars for sound qualiyt, you can aim the kicks almost every whcih way and it will always reward you with a solid center image and graet height :)

the LGT isnt too bad honestly, thanks for a pretty short dash and a pretty clean shot to the kick area, the big center console area detracts from cetner image just a little, but honestly, its quite good...:)

b

I had custom kicks made in a very similar way in my last car, and I LOVED the sound.

However, my passengers always complained, and my left foot started to get a little cramped on long trips without the extra space. If I had the same priorities I did back then, I'd do it again, but not with the LGT.

Great work!

So B, now that you are a vendor... how much do you sell that eDead for? :icon_bigg

What's the big difference between v1 and v1se? How much v1 would one have to use to make it equal the performance of v1 se?

v1se is basically thicker and more mass than the v1, meaning more effect per area covered :)

its very easy to work with as well...

as for cost, as you know, elemental is normally a online only company, i am extremely privilidged to be one of very few deaelrs around the country. this is becuase i am not a normal shop, but a by appoint installer only :)

so...i strongly recommend that you order direct from elemental.

www.edesignaudio.com

ask for chris or ben, and tell them that Bing from simplicity in sound referred you :)

its not worth it for me to orde rit in, pay for shipping to me, and then ship it out to you, by the time i factor in shipping, the pricing will be the same if not more than ordering from them direct :)

great guys by the way

b

Archived