LegacyGT.com

Esquire gives the LGT mad props

jdanhires

Very cool! I like the "Ninja in a business suit" line, but they shoulda put a picture of the LGT with Mena Suvari sprawled out on the hood, hehe

Thanks for scanning this...

+1 I love that description.

C6 Corvette

BMW 3-series

Mazda 6

Audio A3

Mistu Evo

Ford F-150 (WTH?)

Infiniti G35 coupe

Lotus Elise

Chrysler 300C SRT8

Pretty good company, apart from the truck and the Mazda.

John

I don't know why you say that - the Mazda 6 is a great car, for a fwdriver. The GT is a better, slightly nicer car, but it's not as much better as a 3 series is to the, say chevy impala. The 6 is a great car, too.

I don't know why you say that - the Mazda 6 is a great car, for a fwdriver. The GT is a better, slightly nicer car, but it's not as much better as a 3 series is to the, say chevy impala. The 6 is a great car, too.

I agree 100% the 6 is a very nice car. Heck, until I drove the LGT it was my car of choice. I was poking fun at the fact that the regular 6 made the list and not the MazdaSpeed 6.

John

pickup trucks are appropriate vehicles for some people. maybe not the yuppies i see at starbucks in their crew cab sierra denalis, but others actually use the bed for hauling things larger than groceries.

pickup trucks are appropriate vehicles for some people. maybe not the yuppies i see at starbucks in their crew cab sierra denalis, but others actually use the bed for hauling things larger than groceries.

But that's the problem, isn't it? I imagine the percentage of real work trucks on the road these days is on the order of 20 %.

:icon_mad:

Esquire this month had a section on cars written by Ezra Dyer of Automobile Magazine, and one part was called "Ten under Fifty". Guess which car made the list? Hint: It wasn't a MazdaSpeed 6.

That's a great clip. I realize this appeared in Esquire, but Automobile Magazine always has kind words for turbo'd Subalus.

This is scaring me.... Does this mean we are going to see more and more people driving Legacys? :confused:

could be good though maybe more aftermarket companies will step up and offer parts for the Leg

Very cool! I like the "Ninja in a business suit" line, but they shoulda put a picture of the LGT with Mena Suvari sprawled out on the hood, hehe

Thanks for scanning this...

You mean kind of like this? (quick photochop, but you get the idea)

X

amsubby.jpg.8f34cec8f9d49fa84c3cbae359f58f07.jpg

---

Dangit - there goes our sleeper status! :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived