LegacyGT.com

Bosal/SPT catback is NOT a quality build

BOXRPWR

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have and I have contributed to this thread. (How to fix the whistle) My exhaust sits fairly level. The whistle is easy to fix. As for not being stainless... Some SS does rust a little bit unless it's passivated, which this exhaust has not been. Although I do not think the flanges are SS, so you point is quite valid. If you paid full price then you should return it. I bought it cheap knowing there were some issues. Personally I love it for the price.

I hope everything works out for you.

• 5 months later...

I'm happy with my set now... After 1 full replacement (SPT), 1 set of muffler replacements (Bosal), and a final driver's side replacement (Bosal). I never had a problem getting a replacement (and now have 3 extra mufflers sitting in the garage). :lol:

-Mike-

I got new cans from Bosal under warrenty. Since then, can't complain and everybody including my wife like the way it sounds

If I was buying someone else's system could I still get the new cans from bosal under warranty?

• 2 weeks later...
Who do I contact or e-mail to get some replacement mufflers/tips? I used the contact page on the bosalperformance.com website and didn't work. I then used the regualar e-mail address and it didn't work????

Yay thread response in a row....would it be possible to mount custom magnaflow mufflers/tips on the spt exhaust version one?

sure, and the welds will most likely be better as well:icon_bigg

ignore him, he'll go away.

Archived