• Roast Beef
    • Teriyaki Chicken
    • Creamy Chicken
    • Chicken Vegatable
    • Chicken Mushroom
    • Roast Chicken
    • Beef
    • Cajun Chicken
    • Picante Shrimp and SWEAR TA ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they sell that in the special food section here.

i'll stick to my $0.10 bag Top Ramen.

give the korean stuff a try, everybody likes it. imo, best time to eat is in a cold winter day - warms you up very quickly. :icon_bigg

This Space For Rent

It's the noodles that are bad. I stopped eating that stuff a long time ago. I use to eat that right from the packaging and sprinkle the seasoning on it.

thats how I do it when im other than sober:lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

give the korean stuff a try, everybody likes it. imo, best time to eat is in a cold winter day - warms you up very quickly. :icon_bigg

hell ya. i used to have a roommate from mynmar, and he always brought back some of the asain noodle packets. man it was bad ass, tasted great and would make you want to eat more.

Work hard. Play even harder.

My Garage

bdisco: some ramen tastes like rancid bong water...

Ramen is like the oriental White Castles... I always keep some in the drawer at work in case I have too many meetings to take a lunch. Mix is some cayane or franks pepper sauce to the chicken or beef...

frozen ones? or cans?
Frozen, I let them cook in the broth before adding the noodles, soooooo damn good. I usually boil the soup till the water has evaporated (I dont put much in to start with) and the broth has been caked to the noodles, so I can just dump it all on a plate and eat it :D

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

• 1 year later...

Here's somehting to think about:

One of the instant noodles company's, Cup-o-Noodles I believe, is labeled as beig Kosher. So the package says right on it, Kosher (P). Which means Kosher Parave, which means it is not dairy or meat. It also says on the label, "Chicken Flavor with real chicken pieces"

It cannot have real chicken anything in it and still be Kosher Parave. So it's either not really Kosher, or it's not really chicken.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

Just wanted to say that I just had a package, dry, for breakfast.

mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am proud to say I have never had ramen noodles.

I do eat my breakfast cereal dry (usually in the evenings and never for breakfast). Warm, sugar infested milk is enough to make me barf.

It is still ugly.

Here's somehting to think about:

One of the instant noodles company's, Cup-o-Noodles I believe, is labeled as beig Kosher. So the package says right on it, Kosher (P). Which means Kosher Parave, which means it is not dairy or meat. It also says on the label, "Chicken Flavor with real chicken pieces"

It cannot have real chicken anything in it and still be Kosher Parave. So it's either not really Kosher, or it's not really chicken.

the noodles are kosher dumbass:lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I am proud to say I have never had ramen noodles.

I do eat my breakfast cereal dry (usually in the evenings and never for breakfast). Warm, sugar infested milk is enough to make me barf.

That's nothing to be proud of. It's like saying you are proud to be a virgin. Ramen rules!

That's nothing to be proud of. It's like saying you are proud to be a virgin. Ramen rules!

+10000000000000000000

ramen keeps saving my life!

This Space For Rent

Archived