LegacyGT.com

i LOVE my legacy

no actually haha. i had an Audi and then a Tahoe. i know, random. i have a significant other who has a Subaru drag car. he mentioned that he liked the new Legacy GT so i drove it along with a TSX and the Subaru got me.

no actually haha. i had an Audi and then a Tahoe. i know, random. i have a significant other who has a Subaru drag car. he mentioned that he liked the new Legacy GT so i drove it along with a TSX and the Subaru got me.

subaru drag car? do tell...

Love mine, too, but gotta control myself at times...

Going for stage 2 soon, with TDC tuning, but, already, at TDC stage 1, there are times when I wonder if I'm headed for trouble....

My 02 WRX, even at stage 2, was not so much fun to drive at very high speeds. Having less stability and solidity, it seemed more scary at lower speeds, so now, when I'm crusin' along, I sometimes end up going way way too fast!!!!!

congrats and welcome to the board!

Always good to have some more ladies on here... as evidenced by the NY/NJ meet yesterday, this is a sausage fest! :lol:

Just checked out your SO's thread on nasioc. What color green is his WRX? That color looks awesome. I assume a repaint?

i feel proud to be a female car owner that knows something about them :)

yeah it's green. he's working hard on it to have it ready by the summer. i've learned so much from that car over the years.

Nick is going to make me custom parts. he used to have a shop, Section 8, in Lake Forest. he still works on Subaru's on the side so if you guys need anything....

Archived