LegacyGT.com

Countefit TEINS! watch out!

TDC Tuning

Thanks for posting this Jon! This is one reason why I'm so hesitant about buying certain items off eBay. Never would I have thought fake springs would be made... but I guess I was wrong.

Buying faux products with unknown origins is a bad idea. One thing you don't want to mess with is your saftey in your car! Imagine you driving down the highway and your new faux springs fail while you are doing 70mph. Buy from authorized dealers guys!

i wonder when are we going to see counterfeit cars

Seen the new Hyundai that from the rear looks like the Accord? See the new Accord that from the rear looks like a Mercedes?

Seen the new Hyundai that from the rear looks like the Accord? See the new Accord that from the rear looks like a Mercedes?

Have you seen that new damn Subaru that from the rear looks like a Camry?

I dont buy anything off e-bay anymore. It's turned into a sh!t hole of Chinese counterfeit parts dealing.

Geez! You mean the Solid Gold Rolex watch I got on eBay for $24.95 might not be authentic? What's the world coming too? Of course the phrase "Caveat emptor" has only been around for 2000 years.

:lol:

Heavy Metal Killed Beethoven

Support Classical Music

We'll see if my springs off eBay, purchased no more than 2 days before this thread was made, are real or fake. They come in today, findings will be posted tomorrow when I pick them up from the office.
I forgot what I was supposed to remember.

Archived