LegacyGT.com

2 new LGT colors for 2007?

mphat

Champange Gold Opal and, dare I say, Seacrest Green Metallic. Diamond Gray Metallic should be a real color of the 2.

I wil will seriously have to consider other cars, if SOA even entertains Champagne Gold Opal.

Outbacks can be beige, Tribecas, Foresters, all that. BUT, if the Legacy (especially not the GT...) goes beige... I will lose even MORE respect for SOA.

Seacrest green seems like a pastel green... I hope that is not the case. What is the name for the european dark green, is that Seacrest? It would not seem to me to be... but if so, ok. If pastel, not OK.

IF the Diamond gray metallic is ONLY on the Spec B, and not anything else, and the Spec B doesn't get any other colors, than the Diamond Gray shouldn't be considered one of "two new colors" for the legacy. That is a special package color, and I've already complained about that fact.

IF it is available on other legacys and the 07 Spec B comes in other colors, then yeah, DGM should be considered.

I hadn't heard about Atlantic blue going away. I like atlantic blue, but a richer color could be good, too. WR Blue would be like "dumb and dumber"...

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber... and then you go and do something like this...

AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!"

Guest *Jedimaster*
:lol: :lol: :lol: I like how everyone else just ignored your comment.

I know- that gag has been done before. In the OTHER threads about new Legacy colors :lol:

http://www.stinkyteapot.com/bluewagon.jpg

I would love this color.

Just five seconds of color replacement. Closer to Audi/German blue offerings, but it works on the LGT methinks. Like the color of my car to contrast with everything else on it externally. Garnet Red Pearl is nice, just too close to tailights.

I am waiting (and trying to be patient...) for the info on the two new GT colors, too.

I am hoping that means two new colors added to the Legacy GT palette, not counting the Diamond Gray Metallic, or whateve the 07 Spec B is rumored to be. *Unless it means by adding Diamond Gray to the regular palette, that the spec B also gets built in other colors, then I am all for Diamond Gray to be counted as one of the two additional colors*

I would love WR Blue. I would buy it in a heartbeat. But I hear that may be put off until 08 with a possible STI model... but that is only a rumor, and could be inaccurate.

I like the Euro-Market Emerald Green more than I thought I would... that could be a LGT/OB new option...

But the other color I would really like to see would be Solid Red (WRX STI, Blitzen Japanese/Aus model) or San Remo Red (WRX) A nice bright performance-car color.

I hope it is something good, and I hope the interior color choice is appropriate, or optional.

I wil will seriously have to consider other cars, if SOA even entertains Champagne Gold Opal.

Outbacks can be beige, Tribecas, Foresters, all that. BUT, if the Legacy (especially not the GT...) goes beige... I will lose even MORE respect for SOA.

Seacrest green seems like a pastel green... I hope that is not the case. What is the name for the european dark green, is that Seacrest? It would not seem to me to be... but if so, ok. If pastel, not OK.

IF the Diamond gray metallic is ONLY on the Spec B, and not anything else, and the Spec B doesn't get any other colors, than the Diamond Gray shouldn't be considered one of "two new colors" for the legacy. That is a special package color, and I've already complained about that fact.

IF it is available on other legacys and the 07 Spec B comes in other colors, then yeah, DGM should be considered.

I hadn't heard about Atlantic blue going away. I like atlantic blue, but a richer color could be good, too. WR Blue would be like "dumb and dumber"...

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber... and then you go and do something like this...

AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!"

--\\--

Do you put this much effort into everyday things like the color combination of your shirt and tie?

If so, I'd hate to be alone with your thoughts. :icon_tong

--\\--

You are probably right... I will be out driving the wheels off the thing, polishing, modding, or just generally admiring the thing. I'll have to, after serving my time in a pickup truck every day for the last three years. I am SO ready for a performance car.

I don't put that much thought into my clothing really... but I know what I like and don't like.

The thing is, every other car I have ever bought has been used, and I have had to compromise, and get what was available at the time, rather than the color or option that I knew was out there, but couldn't find.

I want a NEW Legacy GT, and for once, I don't want to compromize the colors or the options that I know are available. Especially with the kind of cash commitment that a new car entails. I really hope SOA doesn't screw that up, like they did when they canned the interior color option for 06... I am wary that they will make another bonehead move like that again.

Plus, writing posts is a quick thing, and usually don't take more than a couple of minutes to write, so it isn't as involved a thought process as one might think, and things like color choice have been rattling around in my mind for too long already... I am anxious for the conditions to be right, so I can obsolete my screen name.

I take it you are asking me... I'm driving the good ole' blue ranger. With a tan interior. Not making the tan compromise again. But the Bright blue is nice, and just a shade lighter than WRB...

I would have preferred grey or black interior, or a 2001 with the newer mesh grille, and so on, but it was used, and the right price on a good truck. It works well, but is completely non-fun.

Hit a deer sunday night on the way home, so now she's a tad bruised. Deer was a bit worse for wear, too. Probably broken legs at least, but still alive. had to drag it off the road.

It punched the center bar out of the grille, right where the ford emblem was, and pushed the driver's side of the bumper in about an inch and a half, cracked the edge of the turn signal, and dented the fender a bit.

Could have been a LOT worse, especially had I not stomped the brakes.

Would have been a lot worse had I been driving the Miata. Deer probably would have come over the hood, rather than around the side.

I can't help but think it would have smacked a Legacy a good one, too, and I would have been really pissed off about that.

If it had to happen, I am glad it happened to the truck, not the Miata, and hopefully it won't in the future with a new Subie.

Archived