LegacyGT.com

2 new LGT colors for 2007?

mphat

I almost said - and don't tell me to search... I've been monitoring this board religiously for a couple months. I haven't heard a confirmed color and since we have a silver and the Spec B is a bit darker I'm looking for something solid (like a pic or some comparision to existing colors).

For 06 there is a Diamond Gray Metallic that looks awesome. It's only available on the Special Edition Outback, and next year will be available on the Tribeca. The only other color the Special Edition O/B comes in is the Tribeca's Seamist Green. Hopefully they don't make them in the green...

I am waiting (and trying to be patient...) for the info on the two new GT colors, too.

I am hoping that means two new colors added to the Legacy GT palette, not counting the Diamond Gray Metallic, or whateve the 07 Spec B is rumored to be. *Unless it means by adding Diamond Gray to the regular palette, that the spec B also gets built in other colors, then I am all for Diamond Gray to be counted as one of the two additional colors*

I would love WR Blue. I would buy it in a heartbeat. But I hear that may be put off until 08 with a possible STI model... but that is only a rumor, and could be inaccurate.

I like the Euro-Market Emerald Green more than I thought I would... that could be a LGT/OB new option...

But the other color I would really like to see would be Solid Red (WRX STI, Blitzen Japanese/Aus model) or San Remo Red (WRX) A nice bright performance-car color.

I hope it is something good, and I hope the interior color choice is appropriate, or optional.

Archived