LegacyGT.com

Why have we not done a meat at F1 in Boston?

BDII

I have been talking about doing this with some friends for years, but we never seem to pull-the-trigger and actually do it! One friend is a Subie owner as well ('99 2.5RS coupe).

So are you gonna organize this the same way you organized the ski weekend? :icon_bigg:icon_tong

I have been talking about doing this with some friends for years, but we never seem to pull-the-trigger and actually do it! One friend is a Subie owner as well ('99 2.5RS coupe).

So are you gonna organize this the same way you organized the ski weekend? :icon_bigg:icon_tong

No :lol:

Im gonna leave it up to someone else.:icon_bigg

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

i've been a meet at F1 with rx7club.com... it's a good time when you go with a group. one of my friends owns an fd and sets up the F1 meets so i tag along. i believe i'm going with the rx7 crew again on the 2nd of april, but would definately be down to go with some subaru owners.

We just had a company event there. The outdoor course looks fun.

I weigh 240lbs so unless there's a Clydesdale class, I'm out. I'd have to walk up the incline....

We had a Skip Barber Formula Dodge there as well. They're working on a new car that they want to take into SCCA. Haven't selected an engine vendor yet.

Racing America looks good.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived