LegacyGT.com

out comes the new spoiler ... now i have more problems

So i picked up my car today from the dealer ... they were suppose to install my new spoiler, fix my glove box, fix the moonroof lining, and remove rail dust.

well they installed the next spoiler, didnt fix my glove box (to their credit they didnt have the correct part, but it didnt open on the way home), moonroof lining was fixed but ... the rail dust is still here ...

to add more flame to the fire, i come home to find a skratch on my NEW SPOILER ... A SCRATCH :icon_mad::icon_mad::icon_mad:!!! i find a SCRATCH on the trunk lid as well, and the RAIL DUST ISNT GONE:icon_mad::icon_mad::icon_mad: (as i mentioned earlier)

so i call my sales men (after the sale he kinda acts like your manager for all your car needs, i guess, its new to me) and after i report the scratch on the spoiler an 'oh S**t' comes over the phone. (well thats a good sign i suppose) i told him that the rail dust isnt gone either. i didnt tell him that they left my interior very very dirty... a vacuum and vinyl cleaner took care of that however. so he told me he would try to make this right for me and talk to his new car sales manager and would get this done they way it should have been done from the beginning, with ming and the dealer would cover all if not most of the cost (ming is a VERY professional car detail place, they know their s**t and they know what they are doing, i cant say enough to how good these guys are)

i'm bringing it by them tomarrow to take a look at the rail dust and skratches, they told me they skratches are not very hard to remove but they would have to take a look at the rail dust before they chemically seal it with their special mirror finish formula.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH god bless it, my dealer's detail department is just ... abuncha teenagers who know nothing !!! idk thats my guess (granted im a teenager too, but i know when to let the pros do something i dont know how to) Edit:i care how cars look and would want to make sure people are happy with my work (and i fixed scratch ... sorry)

So im very very annoyed, but i know in the hands of ming this will get finished correctly. http://www.mingdrdent.com/ thats there website you can tell me what you think ... ahhhh again

Chapman

I love my car ... basically.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitions of SCRATCH on the Web:

rub: cause friction; "my sweater scratches"

abrasion: an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off

incision: a depression scratched or carved into a surface

cut the surface of; wear away the surface of

boodle: informal terms for money

rub: scrape or rub as if to relieve itching; "Don't scratch your insect bites!"

chicken feed: dry mash for poultry

cancel: postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled; "Call off the engagement"; "cancel the dinner party"; "we had to scrub our vacation plans"; "scratch that meeting--the chair is ill"

scrape: a harsh noise made by scraping; "the scrape of violin bows distracted her"

strike: remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line; "Please strike this remark from the record"; "scratch that remark"

scrape: gather (money or other resources) together over time; "She had scraped together enough money for college"; "they scratched a meager living"

scribble: poor handwriting

an indication of damage

I keed I keeed

im sorry but i expect that when i take it in for things that need work, they do it right

If I were you - i'd reregister under a new name, and pretend not to be a moronic teenager - "abuncha teenagers who know nothing !!! idk thats my guess (granite im a teenager too" omglolwtf !!2

I mean, we already hate you for getting a free car, and getting a free car when your a dumb kid (I mean, you can't even speel), and then you cry and whiiiiine all the time?

get lost man.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Is it me or is this site becoming more and more like NASIOC? I expected some remarks on his poor grammar and apparent age, but give the kid a break, he's pissed because he got shit service. Wouldn't you be?

Good luck, hope your car gets taken care of properly.

If I were you - i'd reregister under a new name, and pretend not to be a moronic teenager - "abuncha teenagers who know nothing !!! idk thats my guess (granite im a teenager too" omglolwtf !!2

I mean, we already hate you for getting a free car, and getting a free car when your a dumb kid (I mean, you can't even speel), and then you cry and whiiiiine all the time?

get lost man.

Hogmeat-

Shut up.

meat, don't try to stereotype those of us who are lucky enough to get "a free car." i am 18 and i can already tell that i am well beyond your age in terms of intelligence and maturity. i got my legacy as a present when i was 17, so what? is your bitching suggestive of jealousy or certain inadequacies about you or your life?

as for the thread-starter, i have dealth with a ton of shit with my car, not everything goes so smoothly, thats how life is. if my shop/dealer fucks something up, i don't yell at the mechanic, i take it back there and they fix it for free no questions asked. any good shop/dealer will stand behind their work 100%. stop whining and just let the dealer make everything right.

The abusive posts against other members of this board is growing tiresome.

We should give each other the benifit of the doubt and extend common courtesy and respect.....

That is all I have to say... now ... lets get this back on track....

Sorry to hear about your dealership issues, Chapman. That is the reason I can't wait to get out of warranty. I DREAD taking my car to the dealer, or any shop, for that matter, for those types or reasons.

If you want something done right... you have to ...... eh.. you know the rest. ;)

OK OK I apologize...

I'm glad you got a free car, and I know your still learning to speel and use punct.uation. You are still in high school and all.

Have a great evening and sorry for arguing.

I'll be nice now.

//Edit to the Mods that PM'ed me - I really do apologize, and will be on my best unbannable behavior.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

meat, don't try to stereotype those of us who are lucky enough to get "a free car." i am 18 and i can already tell that i am well beyond your age in terms of intelligence and maturity. i got my legacy as a present when i was 17, so what? is your bitching suggestive of jealousy or certain inadequacies about you or your life?

as for the thread-starter, i have dealth with a ton of shit with my car, not everything goes so smoothly, thats how life is. if my shop/dealer fucks something up, i don't yell at the mechanic, i take it back there and they fix it for free no questions asked. any good shop/dealer will stand behind their work 100%. stop whining and just let the dealer make everything right.

You're smart. I like you. Great punctuation and even better grammar! You deserve your car.

Alright, this is silly. The kid may have gotten the car from dad or whoever, but he got a Legacy GT. Atleast, I think its a GT. I mean he could of gotten a freakin Cobalt, or a Neon (or as some people think its not a Neon its an Srt-4) But hes got a Legacy. You may be an a**hole for all I know and I am kinda stickin up for you.

well just to let everyone know, my mother loves you hogmeat. She got a good laugh with what you said. (she and dad think im alittle obsessive with this car, they are right lol)

Either way my salesman, who is awesome, said he would take care of everything for me. So im not really unhappy about it, i just wish it was done right the first time (obviously i was very annoyed for a few mins there). Im so scared of taking my car in anymore, want to take advantage of the bumper to bumper warranty, but i dont want my car messed up everytime.

P.S. -- i like to to stay very imformed about the auto market, there was no other car on the market that i really wanted, i love this car alot, it drives so great and the short shift manual is sooo sooo fun. I mean mechanically there is nothing wrong with the car, the car is new so i get some clutch smell everynow and then, but that is gone now really. i knew alot about this car and before i got it, wanted it for a good year. i would never get a FWD anything ... ewww, i just want some understeer for my morning coffee.

Chapman

I love my car ... basically.

Get it repaired the way you want it under warrany and stand your ground.

Insist that it be repaired to your satisfaction......

... then learn and take over its care on your own.

Knowledge is power. Plus... you'll save a TON of money.

Archived