LegacyGT.com

out comes the new spoiler ... now i have more problems

Well I will have a lot of questions for you guys in the future. Detailing the car is only half the fun lol. I do want to know how to mechanically take care of my subie. Of course, knowing Subaru, its obviously never going to break, hahaha.
I love my car ... basically.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well just to let everyone know, my mother loves you hogmeat. She got a good laugh with what you said.

Chapman

You know I'm just messing with you anyways. Everyone already knows you paypaled me to post in your thread. I'm the only one that can take a dead thread to 3 pages in a matter of minutes!

Edit: Very nice grammar in your last reply - you sound like an educated man!

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

You know I'm just messing with you anyways. Everyone already knows you paypaled me to post in your thread. I'm the only one that can take an uppipe and drill a hole in it in a matter of minutes!

Fixed it for ya Hoggie...

- The Mortgage Man

Age shouldn't really be made an issue, right? But when certain members make it a point to bring up their age like it actually does matter on some level, there's bound to be comments / rants. This place is about your car... not the fact that you are a teen.

Hope it gets fixed right.

My VB Garage... Pumping the air back into despair

Age shouldn't really be made an issue, right? But when certain members make it a point to bring up their age like it actually does matter on some level, there's bound to be comments / rants. This place is about your car... not the fact that you are a teen.

Hope it gets fixed right.

its going to get fixed, so no worries about that :)

All in good fun.....;) Now...BACK ON TOPIC. AWD_Rules3830 I hope your car gets fixed correctly and they take good care of you. I don't blame you for being upset at all. Best of luck

Thanks man, if anyone has any advice that would help me gain more leverage with my dealer, other than the scratched up my paint, it would be helpful

well i should have called it "Chapman's Mythical and Wondrous Quest to the Neighborhood Subaru Dealer" … why a mythical and wondrous quest you ask, because you never know if your car is going to come back in one piece :(

It sucks about your spoiler man, I would've been just as pissed, would've done all the same stuff......even posted about my "dealer" experience...

People shouldn't have ripped into you......many others have posted stories like this without gettting flamed......Don't let it discourage you from post'n, and don't stoop to that level......:D Some of the S*** is funny as hell when there is a useful post in along with it......but to flat out rip on the kid, is just....well, step it up a notch boys will ya......just my worthless $0.02 ;)

Keep us posted on the outcome man.......have they done right yet? Fix the scratches. My car always comes back in pristine condition..........time for a new dealer :D

Funny thing about spelling (it doesn't even really matter):

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh?...

Couldn't resist :D

If I were you - i'd reregister under a new name, and pretend not to be a moronic teenager - "abuncha teenagers who know nothing !!! idk thats my guess (granite im a teenager too" omglolwtf !!2

I mean, we already hate you for getting a free car, and getting a free car when your a dumb kid (I mean, you can't even speel), and then you cry and whiiiiine all the time?

get lost man.

Im sorry guys...

I agree with Hogmeat.

I hate kids who get life handed to them on a silver platter.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Im sorry guys...

I agree with Hogmeat.

Ok, terrific. How is that even relevant to his post? :iam:

keep this on topic or it gets shut down and probation will be handed out to any member who keeps this up (Hogmeat, JK, etc).

Im sorry guys...

I agree with Hogmeat.

Like we are surprised with that one......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Envy is the devil, enjoy your days, your life.....be'n upset, mad, jealous....such a waste of time and energy.....Karma always comes back to ya (maybe that's y peeps get so peeved off, the never ending circle of karmic kickback :D......)

keep this on topic or it gets shut down and probation will be handed out to any member who keeps this up

How's that scratch.......Ban me, I need a break ;)

Archived