LegacyGT.com

S TEIN Springs Installed 2005 LGT Sedan

Infymus

Part of your problem with rubbing could be the offset of the wheels - what is the offset?

Also, remember that you chose to run 235-40-18s which are at least 1" taller than stock wheels - this may be confusing your measurements of how much your car has dropped.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cool. i was just looking at fastwrx.com and found a set of rs-r ti2000 springs for a good:icon_bigg price but when i looked at the rs-r website they did not have the lgt listed as a fitment for those springs has anyone bought these from them

• 3 weeks later...
Just installed the s tech last week. On one hand the car looks great lowered and there is definately a noticeable handling improvement :icon_mrgr . On the other abrupt bumps will send a sudden surge to the suspension if you hit em too hard, and fitting larger wheels is still and unknown concern for me :( . I don't plan on swapping them out for h techs because they perform so well. So for the time being I just need to slow down for the big bumps and keep myself from going too fast around those turns :icon_wink

• 4 weeks later...

Archived