LegacyGT.com

Another gem from AUDI

Jeremy Clarkson is the man. Brit car press has all sorts of fun things. Guest editorials by Rowan Atkinson and Gordon Murray... and the opinions and humor are just first rate.

I am still a bit sad that clarkson did a segment on destroying an old Porsche 911. Such a waste of a great car.

I love those Victory By Design programs, with Alain De Cadanet, too. First rate stuff. I have no idea why the US auto press is "dry-er."

As for the RS4... nice. I'd rather have a twin turbo h6 Subaru Legacy, though... (hint hint, SOA/FHI)

Guest *Jedimaster*
Audi? I'm sick of Audi drivers. I had to pass one today who was in the fast lane going way too slow. He looked really upset about it. Even more when I turned to look at him and gave him the "I recommend you stop being such a faggot" look.

Even more when I turned to look at him and gave him the "I recommend you stop being such a faggot" look.

there are nicer ways to turn them down http://www.illfindsomethingtoputhere.com/funforum/images/smilies/gayfight2.gif

This Space For Rent

A V8 that revs well past 8000 RPM.. AWD.. nice interior. A winnar!

One of the greatest engines ever made!!!!!!!!

That engine is really sweet!!!

I really wish they allowed us a test drive heheheheh

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

the rock climbing crystal meth smokin blokes....put the audi in its place.

frankly i was more impressed with the skills of those crazy guys...that was wicked

in all fairness the audi was nice too

That car has been been available as an Avant (wagon) as well. Went searching through some old videos that I had collected from a few years back and I can't seem to find it. Needless to say, it was the grocery getter from h3ll!
ignore him, he'll go away.

Archived