LegacyGT.com

MS6 rarer sighting than a LGT?

just wondering if anybody has spotted a Mazdaspeed 6 sedan yet?

thought I was going to see one today because a jerk in a silver-gray 6 was weaving up through traffic. turned out to be a regular 6 with aftermarket wheels & exhaust. I just ignored him......

can't wait to play with one someday......

I did spot one about a month ago - albeit stationary.

It was parked at a local Mariott chain where my parents were staying while visiting our new baby girl.

I had *seriously* considered going back to the lot in Winky (I was driving the wifey's painfully stock '05 4EAT WRX sedan at the time) and staking-out this vehicle for some fun. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I see them alot...there are 3 in my city.

Watched a 05 Mustang MT "stock" destroy one:lol:

2 are sitting @ the local dealer right now....I thought theses were a limited model.

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Oh, BTW, I should add to my previous statement - yes, that was my ONLY sighting, so far, of the MS6.

:(

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

^ Dude, which dealership?

I should seriously go take a test-drive! :)

^ Dude, which dealership?

I should seriously go take a test-drive! :)

the dealership here had one MS6 set aside as a dedicated test drive car... which was nice, becuase they didnt bitch and moan about making sure you were actually going to buy the car before you test drove it, etc... And you didnt feel as bad ragging out the motor down the road.

^ Good stuff.

I never truly wring-out a tester (i.e. random car off-the-lot) unless I actually have intentions of buying that type of vehicle. :) For some reason, it just doesn't feel right to "mess with someone else's stuff," know what I mean?

But a dedicated demo - that's good-to-go!

Repost from Mazda 3 thread :

I wanted to bash the guy at my daughter's day care for getting the Speed6 and not the Legacy, but damn it's too nice. Really liked the wheels & rear lip spoiler. Sorry.

pho_gallery_MS6_ext17.jpg.e9307fdc5b6a31f1b787d20102ff0407.jpg

pho_gallery_MS6_ext8.jpg.af1c70262b4c5bf7fd4fbc99e6102333.jpg

Damn, I should make the drive up to check that out! :)

Ive seen one or two on the road up here. They look pretty good but the rear lights and fake cans are ghey, they look like they belong on a ricey civic.

i sat in one at the autoshow. nice inside, as nice as the lgt, I love the two tone seats. I prefer the look of the reg mazda 6 sport tho.

Here in canada the ms6 is a nice bit cheaper than the LGT (like 35kcdn vs 41k cdn). That said im glad I drive the leggy.

I've not seen ANY MS6s on the street, very few Mazda6s otherwise, and haven't seen an LGT in a very long time, either. See outbacks every day.

Ramsey in Des Moines has 6 MS6s, probably close to a dozen regular 6s in various bodystyles. Otherwise they have three Legacy GTs. Regal Blue/Taupe, Black/Black, and an 06 Spec B. All three manual trans, and all have been there for about 6 months or more, an ABP and BSM LGT Automatic sedans have sold. No LGT wagons apparent, several Outbacks, but usually no XT.

They also have three Cayman S's, and a 997 too. Much better looking in person than pics.

Archived