LegacyGT.com

My eyes, they will never be the same (LGT version)

That's what they just sold my old LGT for (24k).......The dude that bought mine got a better deal and a way better look'n car ;)

If I had $$ buy it and repaint the whole thing, might be able to salvage it....

I saw some of those pics way back when......I wonder why they are ditch'n it

...well if it was a REAL race car, like GOTO's car I could certainly dig and understand the purpose of the graffix, and even possibly the wing. But as a daily driver, I'll keep to the "sleeper" style...

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Relax guys. It was a SEMA car from a year or two ago. Unfortunately, many exibitors feel the need for outlandish graphics to draw attention to their boothes. Hopefully no one in their right mind would chose to daily drive a car like that (sorry Keefe).

How long has this car been for sale? It was a SEMA show car more than a year ago. Seems like a year or a little less, there was a dealer in Massachussetts, or somewhere in the northeast was trying to sell this car for more than 30k.

And it was shagged. Bumper was cracked, and just generally looked ridden hard and put away wet.

I remember thinking it was a non-limited, but it is in fact a SWP Limited sedan...

The body kit is Corazon. Has an exhaust system, and a custom big-brake kit, and a few other little details. Ricer spoiler and graphics need to come off. It might actually sell that way.

Archived