LegacyGT.com

Fastest LGT

Ezay2thaPeezay

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he's got a benz or something, from the pic in his avatar and the rwhp claim, check the official 1320 thread for the fastest

Nope...;)

I see...i didnt know that, ill check it out

6.6 turbo diesel…Chevy truck is my guess.

*Ding ding*

03, silverado 2500 xtended cab 4x4 for the win.

Those stupid chevy commecials, "Like a rock"

We've had tons of problems with GM vehicles, 2 Envoys and a Yukon XL

85k miles and only one problem with the truck to date, ive also owned an impala, a grand prix, and a modded datyona500 edition gtp ( ;) ;) ) never really had any problems. Just kinda shitty brakes :shrug:

:confused:

and what is your setup?:confused:

complete setup that is

Custom bent exhaust, a down pipe, stage 2 intake, and the edge juice with attitude

We ran a 12.9 at 112 mph trap on pump gas last September, but the clutch was holding us back. We now have a clutch and a motor capable of a good chunk more power. Look for some new power numbers that will put us in contention for big dog bragging rights.

Jarrad

Ezay2thaPeezay,

Hope you have thick skin. You are going to take alot of crap for owning a truck. I bet you figured that out already.:icon_bigg

Don't let us scare you off though. Stick it out and you might like it here.

haha, dont worry about that. i may or may not have posted here previously and i know how things work :icon_tong

We ran a 12.9 at 112 mph trap on pump gas last September, but the clutch was holding us back. We now have a clutch and a motor capable of a good chunk more power. Look for some new power numbers that will put us in contention for big dog bragging rights.

Jarrad

thats what i like to hear, what mods were done?

85k miles and only one problem with the truck to date, ive also owned an impala, a grand prix, and a modded datyona500 edition gtp ( ;) ;) ) never really had any problems. Just kinda shitty brakes :shrug:

Damn you got lucky both Envoys we had to file the lemon law for and the engine went in the Yukon XL at 99,800 (200 miles before the warranty was up)

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Damn you got lucky both Envoys we had to file the lemon law for and the engine went in the Yukon XL at 99,800 (200 miles before the warranty was up)

And don't get me started on those friggin Chevy fuel pumps! "EEEEEHHHHH!":icon_surp

Archived