LegacyGT.com

Fastest LGT

Ezay2thaPeezay

Hey i cant say anything bad about chevys. My buddys are in the towing industry and they said if it werent for chevys they wouldnt have a job. You dont have 24's on the chevy do ya?

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a friend with a tt cummins in raliegh... damn that thing is quick

don't race him w/ under 300whp or you'll get black shit blown all over your ride. (if he has a lead he tries to keep the other car in the smoke)

• 8 months later...
Don't you just love it that a totally new model only out 2 years has so much shit available that you can get as much performance as you can afford to?? Really I mean we are lucky to have the parts and TDC, PDX, Cobb and others. AN LGT with doos suspension and into the 12's ?? That is a beautiful thing...:icon_bigg

I ran a 12.66 at 111 and have trapped 113 several times on the stock clutch. I now have a rps clutch and act lw flywheel and my tuner should be moving my rev limiter to 7-7.2k. I ran that time with a 6500 rev limit and I have a deadbolt 20g that is sick on the topend. I should see low 12's in feb. when the track opens back up.

Btw, the 12.66 was with a passenger , over a half tank of gas , 2 12" subs + many other car heavying mods :lol:

what's restricting an LGT to run 11s, 10s, and even 9s in the 1/4 mile like some STi's...? besides money, the market is there right?

1. Lack of good drivers
  2. lack of a clutch and transmission that can take the abuse
  3. lack of people who wanna drag race a family sedan

Personally i have about 475 Crank hp

(400 @ the wheels)

i feel the car is quick, probably high 11's

when you try to cut 1.5 60's on a 34 lb flywheel and a stock clutch things go bad fast

Act's LGT clutches and flys should help but then we will have broken trannys

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived