LegacyGT.com

Removing Window Stickers

Brandon-K

I drop my car off tomorrow night to get the windows tinted and I tried to get the stickers on the windows off today, and I couldn't get them even started! They are on there pretty strong, but I want them removed before I tint the windows. Is there a trick or technique that works best for them? I know if I don't take them off myself, they'll get tinted over :icon_mad:

I would say the ppl that tint your windows will have the stuff and the equipment required to remove the stickers for you.... No Stress.

Maybe just get their early so they can sort it for U.

If u want to have a go yrself, prehaps heat the area with a hairdryer and slowly peel and use goo remover to remove any of the residue.

Hope this helps.

Ada///M.

PS Moving to Exterior ... Thanks.

when i went to go get mine tinted, the guy took them off for me. i dont know what he used but he showed them to me. they might do it for you?

(the symmetrical awd sticker on the back window)

+1, they've always taken them off all my cars before they did the tinting. I would ask 1st to be on the safe side but most likely they'll do it for you

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I dropped my car off tonight and after being mis-quoted, mis-scheduled and they no longer carry what I wanted, they honored the quote, are gonna do it anyways and got tint shipped in from a different store... I'm happy. I also made sure they know to take the stickers off and take their time on the car.

can't be out done on my own thread :D

IMG_0959.jpg.ce9fad9cdf55d0105b7a84317f1597de.jpg

Archived