LegacyGT.com

Angel Eyes ... finally here

GeorgeB

Scans please stop posting your rice rocket.. it makes rice look good:icon_bigg

Yes sir........:icon_bigg

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Pictures/CBE/DSC02320.JPG

oops, I slipped :icon_twis See you can't even see the DDE bulbs from a distance ;)

I agree with the bulbs not be'n that fragile, I broke one but it was cuz I was be'n an idiot........if you aren't an ape with them they will not break...(no offense to anyone of course...not call'n you an ape of you broke one, cuz I did too) They only time you can brake them is when you are mounting/epoxy'n them to the actual light, if you don't apply any inward pressure to the bulb to make the "gap" tighter then you'll have no problems....with all the PM's about them it seems that it's the biggest cause of members break'n the bulbs......RPM FTW :icon_bigg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok, short story. i went today to get my angel eyes mounted on. but , i sat in cold for over 1 hour ( - 6 degrees celcius ) then the mechanic tells me that my front bumper needs to come off so he can take off the head light . :| in my mind during that time i could here myself over the phone with him :" well you know you have to take the bumper off to get the headslight of . - yeah yeah i know , done that before . -well you know , you have to unglue the headlight housing ... -yeah yeah , i know ... " god dammit ... i'm so pissed . i think i'll get into it as soon as the cold pases , or i get a good mechanic :-/

i want first to mount them on my legacy , then if they fit cousy i'll give you an update . you know he will send them from here (romania ) right ? :) for a group buy , the best thing would be for a large order to be sent in one place in the US , then distributed there . just a thought though .

Guest *Jedimaster*
i want first to mount them on my legacy , then if they fit cousy i'll give you an update . you know he will send them from here (romania ) right ? :) for a group buy , the best thing would be for a large order to be sent in one place in the US , then distributed there . just a thought though .

Sweet- thanks :)

Not rice at all, RPM a venor sells them here......but they have a bigger gap then the ones George got.....can't wait to see pics.......get um up ;)

Tell me this is rice.....:D

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Pictures/FMIC/DSC02836.JPG http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Pictures/FMIC/DSC02843.JPG

The Prettiest scion i ever did see

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Prettiest scion i ever did see

I get that ALL the time.....well not so much anymore with the FMIC, but when I had the TMIC, that's all I'd hear.....

Those pics are in TDCTuning's park'n lot :icon_bigg

They are the first thing I get complemented on when people see the car. I was at a buddies garage fix'n a bunch of stuff a few weeks ago. Told him I installed Angel eyes, Him and his buddy started rip'n on me, ricer....gay...all the names in the book. Went for a ride to test the fixes......when I came back I had just the Halo's on......they took back the insults INSTANTLY, "Man we are wrong, they look killer.....where did you get them, hard to install..." Total flip, loved it....

Just a fun Halo story :D

Archived