LegacyGT.com

May 13th Meet/Meat and Drive

ForesterXT

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all who didn't get the meet info, here it is:

Do a google map search for Petaluma Fairgrounds.

Be at the front parking lot of the Petaluma Fairgrounds at 8:00, with a full tank, an empty bladder, and some snacks, etc.

If you prefer the slower touring pace, follow these directions:

Do a google map search for Petaluma Fairgrounds.

Once you take the E. Washington Street exit, turn left (west). Travel EXACTLY 9.8 miles (GPS measured), and look for the signs. Be there at 8:30 with a full tank, an empty bladder, and snacks. We leave promptly at 9:00.

BBQ is going to be held at the Lake Sonoma Recreation area:

Google map the following address: 3333 Skaggs Springs Road, Geyserville, CA

The BBQ cost is $10/person, and the event begins at 3:30 pm.

Ok, had a blast. I was in the touring group and it was a lot of fun. Roo, aka foresterxt, was a great organizer and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Here is a PDF slide show of my pics, 18+MB so no 56K'rs. http://www.wgz.org/bmeyer/pic/Subaru/Northbay%20drive.pdf

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Thanks for the pictures. I was glad to see you had a good time, and were adventurous enough to go up part of Skaggs Springs. After that little "incident", which happened clear on the other end of the road, I was hoping to lead/drive some people up there for some good scenery.

sorry i missed it, got the call that my friends were comin in from Bragg at 7 on friday and i havent sdeen them in 18months so we went tothe airport to meet them.

nices pics!

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Roo / ForesterXT - Awesome event!! Very well organized, excellent roads, great food, wonderful people... Thanks very much for organizing, and Happy B-day!!
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Roo / ForesterXT - Awesome event!! Very well organized, excellent roads, great food, wonderful people... Thanks very much for organizing, and Happy B-day!!

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. We had a great time, but I wish I could have stuck around for the BBQ. I had fun anyway, helping orchestrate the recovery effort. I have to thank Paul for leading the drive, AND having the expertise to reassure the kid that he won't damage the car by starting it up and driving it after it was upside down.

Go SUBY!!

Sounds like you guys had a good time! Would have come if...

That's what I heard from a lot of people who didn't show...even when they committed...

:confused: :confused:

Unfortunately, around 5 pans full of ribs, tri-tip and chicken pretty much went to waste as a result.

Live and learn, I guess.

I would have taken some, but had such a long drive a head of me that it would have spoiled by the time it got back into a firdge. What a shame.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Archived