LegacyGT.com

Brrrrrmmmmm.... BOOOM!!!!.... F%^$!!!!!

Aczwild

Hey no problem, I hope it works out for you!! My wifes Pathfinder is still quiet as can be on my temporary fix. I'm just waiting my tax return to fix it right. (Or until my $5.00 fix job breaks :) ) Let us know if it worked out. - Jeff
- The Mortgage Man

Well, I picked up the stuff hondas123 recommended at the new Autozone here in town and now all I have to do is sneak my car into the garage bay here at school. For some reason they arent supposed to be letting cars in there right now, but the door is unlocked and all I have to do is push the button to make the door go up. If I get caught tho I'm boned, so here's to sneaking the car in there at 2am tonight or tomorrow!

Thanks again hondas123!

Good luck. Id help if I were closer to the girls locker room.

Well I cobbed it together last night at midnight in the school parking lot and I had to get creative, with how I did it. As some of you know I'm from Vermont, so I have a good bit of hick in me, so when I realized that I couldnt squeeze myself under the side of the car due to the ride height of the car, so I needed a jack...

Crap, no jack, or ramps. Alright then, what can I use to get the front of this car off the ground? Hmmmmm...

Hick knowledge and ingenuity kicks in....

SNOWBANK!!!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Aczwild/DSC00982.jpg

So pulled up enough on the snowbank, I had enough space to crawl under the car. So under the car we go! Now to fix the gamping hole I had to break a coat hanger in two and then I pulled the two pieces together and wired them to eachother :D. I applied the putty then and broke out the hand held blow torch (the little black thing on the piece of cardboard that I layed on) to get the top layer to harden a bit, so I could apply a second layer. And here it is, cobbed together in all its glory :D

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Aczwild/DSC00984.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Aczwild/DSC00986.jpg

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Its actually holding together rather well and as a plus I have more of the boxer rumble! To think people spend a few hundred to get that and I got it for free! :D

I wasnt able to get a pipe in there (I did buy one though) because the hole made by the weld breaking was alot bigger than the ID of the pipe. If it does come apart before I try to make my trip home I'll go find a pipe with two different OD's (they had them, I just didnt think I'd need them)

Thanks again for the quick fix help

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived