LegacyGT.com

Taking the plunge

Just got an email from the dealier and they said that SOA has told them to expect delivery the week of March 3rd. I was really hoping for sooner.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

I am thinking that mods are going to be at least a year from now. I am only planning on very minor mods: adjustable sway bar, skid plate from rallitek, stainless brake lines, mmmm, can't really think about anything else. I am really pleased with the performance from my baja, aside from the issues, and the LGT has more, so I am really happy.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Well, the deliership called and they got conformation of the order and a VIN #. YAHAAAAA:woowoo::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo:

The factory said to expect delivery with in a week of Feb 24. I really can't wait at this point. I am getting excited.

Ben

Subaru Ambassador PNW

• 2 weeks later...

Errrr, the dealier thought my car was in and called by accident. He saw the LGT sedan come off the trailer and though it was mine. He was playing with my emotions. So he called back and said that he jumped the gun. He looked it up my order and it is on the train and scheduled to be delivered by March 4th now. Dam shipping compnay. The car that was just delivered, the system said that it was just put on the truck today in Portland, OR.

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT AT THIS POINT. GET MY LGT HERE DAM SHIPPING COMPNAY.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

believe me, they have been tripping all over themselves to get this done. They have been on the phone with SOA to get the info, but it is in the hands of the shipping compnay. It is common to take this long out here in the west. I know a bunch of people that have ordered their cars and it take this long here in the bay area and in Seattle.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

• 2 weeks later...

Well got the call this afternoon and my car had just rolled off the truck and they were doing the PDI on it. It will be ready for me to pick it up tomorrow afternoon :D. I am so excited. I can't wait till I can get rid of my POS Baja, even though I loved it so.

Ben

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Archived