LegacyGT.com

legacygt.com is at an all time low

geddyup

Actually, a bunch of members are pissed off at this guy if you read the other threads he has been in. Did you see his poll on JEdi?

Sounds like the new york times--a bunch of crap

Jedi the molester--I think my poll was fair and I am sure I am with the majority

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For what it's worth, I'd like to get back to that (closed) thread of a few days ago that had a poll in it that asked whether voters liked to take a dump in their toilets at work or preferred to wait until they get home....I had some thoughts on the subject that I wanted to contribute.

For what it's worth, I'd like to get back to that (closed) thread of a few days ago that had a poll in it that asked whether voters liked to take a dump in their toilets at work or preferred to wait until they get home....I had some thoughts on the subject that I wanted to contribute.

I figured most people would choose at work because they're gettin' paid for it.

Well like it or not geddyup has some good points about the forum, I find myself not posting as much anymore.

Not because of other members, those that I disagree with I simply debate with in a civil manner, no I find myself disinterested because of lack of content. The mods to the cars seem to have hit a wall, so there is little to discuss in that regard. Also for those that have done more mods it is kind of difficult to test in winter becuase tracks are closed.

I wish we could go back to posting "kill stories" as that gave a usefull measure of performance vs other cars. We should also bring back the Poo at work poll, and discussion (ha ha ha, I got the last word in that one).

Man I really dont want to have to post in this thread, but I do kinda feel the stuff is getting a little out of hand lately. Its Tides site and I know if I were him I'd be getting kinda pissed that all the work I had done to make a great site, was starting to get a little dirty (avatar and fighting wise). I just hope that it is just a temporary thing that we are all so cranky and getting on eachothers nerves because this is really a great site and I dont want to see it go the way of NASIOC

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

if I'd purchased my car a year earlier maybe I wouldn't suck. :'(

too important to spell correctly ........ wow.

Idaho is nice in the summer. Mother lives just south in Owyhee, NV, and Granny lives in Mt. Home so I was in Boise for a week last summer visiting.

Can't imagine the weather is very pleasant at the moment. I'll stay in the central Texas hill country, thank you. Good driving year round. :D

Uh, without naming obvious specific persons, there do seem to be common instigators in most of these threads.

How many times does someone have to start trouble before he/she is suspended or banned?

Common instagator #1 checking in:lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Jedi the molester--I think my poll was fair and I am sure I am with the majority

For once i am truly happy to be in the minority on this one! And no your "poll" wasnt fair. It was a straight forward attack hence the reason it was closed and moved. Bravo to the mods for the swift movement on that one.

Guest *Jedimaster*

Calling me a molestor is uncalled for, in poor taste and not even funny to joke about. I am a professional intellectual. I endeavour to find ways to educate students who are reluctant learners and who have many problems. One common problem is abuse and it's a roadblock that student will have to deal with for the rest of her/his life. It affects EVERYTHING.

I use this forum as a way to learn and to have some fun-teaching is very stressful. I may act like an ass on this board, but it's my way of unwinding and nothing I've ever posted was close to being as hurtful as being called a molestor- especially considering you know nothing about me. Mods, I'd appreciate either locking this thread or preferably deleting the offending posts.

And to the thread starter: if you have some sort of personal issue with me, PM me. I have a remote piece of land that is very private and has a large barn- if you have an issue, we can go there and work it out in person-man to man. Nobody has to know.

keep this up and I'll lock it...

Keefe,,lock this up,,this troll is only going to get others(who care about the site ) in trouble.

I cant believe you guys are feeding this guy.He's looking fr attention and your giving it to him.:trolls:

Rudy

Jedi- You know where your head is most of the time.

i think I heard you talk about another board members sisters underware?

Listen dude,

Remember I have never threatened your life like you just threatened mine.

Your 9400 posts are a waste of a normal persons time.

Dude you have ultra serious issues.

Your fricking scarey.

You can easily find out where i live.

But if you plan on stopping by you might want to look at the ole idaho law book.

Once you step on my porch you gonna get blasted.

Archived