LegacyGT.com

My 2006 NAIAS Photos

thanks for posting these. am I the only one that thinks the camaro concept is ugly?

is that the new audi s8? just when I was starting to get used to that grille on other audis, it looks horrendous again on this one. ugh.

getting out of the legacy game :cool:

The Camaro concept is hideous and a major let down.

Love this pic

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13680&d=1137549178

And I cant wait, a good friend of the family is getting one and has said I'm wlecome for a ride anytime I want

I'm gonna try to hit the NYAS this year

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

The Infiniti coupe looks nice. Not much different, but nice.

http://www.autoblog.com/media/2006/01/infiniticoupe-offl00001.jpg

It almost looks more "upright" than the G35 coupe, and has M45 traits.

I wonder if Maybe Infinity will go with a new letter, like C35/C45 for the coupe, and slot it as a bridge between the G35 and M45 platforms... Overlapping both models a bit.

The coupe would look great styled that way, with a 4.5 DOHC V8, 6MT or 6AT option, RWD or ATESSA AWD, and Brembos... Bigger than just a 4-seat Z, and more dignified than a Skyline GT-R. And priced between them...

The Mazda concept is pretty cool, too. With retracting rear doors (into the c-Pillar, not swing-out) in a little lightweight runabout... Very nice...

With the resurgence of the grand touring coupe, and the popularity of the hot-hatch/coupe, Subaru needs to come out with something...

I wouldn't mind if future generations of the Legacy departed bodywork copy from the Outback... Same platform but drastically different body work. I think if the Next Legacy became a swoopy 5-full-door sedan, (think inexpensive Aston Rapide...) and a sleek wagon, with a 5-door (small rear doors) GT Coupe with a new name, or ressurecting SVX... that would be a nice lineup.

And if the Impreza lineup spawned a coupe to clobber the Scion tC, or a sleek 3-door hatch like the Volvo 3c. (not like the B5... that is UGGO!, even if the large hatch into the roof is an inventive idea...)

Archived