LegacyGT.com

Audi spec.B???

Hmmm... looks like Audi has a similar idea as the spec.B :lol: It's in celebration of their 25 years of Quattro. Granted it's an S4 with added goodies, so a bit ABOVE a spec.B in price and performance, but I like the additions they gave it. Hadn't really heard of this one yet... this is #1 out of 250 also... kinda cool.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/25th-Quattro-New-and-ready-for-delivery-1-of-250_W0QQitemZ4605113565QQcategoryZ43902QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

P.S. Sticker is $63K!!! Also, check out the sticker pic near the bottom as it has all the special goodies listed.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Guest *Jedimaster*
Subaru doesn't exactly give off a manly image with their advertising either :lol:

True, but I haven't found any homodancing in Subaru ads :lol:

After I put in a bid on it just for fun, I got Audi dealers trying to conatct me through ebay to offer my their 25-Quattro special edition:icon_evil . I reported them all to ebay for trying to sell me something outside of ebay using the ebay e-mail system. :lol: BUT... they offered me the car for less the sticker!!! WOW! What "good luck" I have...:rolleyes:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Firstly how CHOICE is that gearknob..... very nice

Love the concept, the S4 is a solid car and very fast and dynamic but I believe they are still playing catch up with it comes to ///M.

Ada///M.

PS Thanks for posting and great find.

I may have to see if they still have that car when I am in Iowa City next...

Lots and lots of carbon fiber goodness. I wish there were a few CF trims available for the LGT... Console sides and finishers in front of the door pulls would be enough...

Those heated and side-airbag Recaros would be nice in the Legacy, as well... I wonder if they could be made to fit... Maybe the black leather and blue alcantara versions from the S4...

What is is with special editions being painted dark silver? Has everyone gone color blind, and just don't care if everything looks grey?

For frak's sake get some colors, Subaru, Audi, Infiniti, Lexus, whoever... I am getting sick of silver more by the day... The red interior and the wheels are what saves the Spec B from being completely mundane looking, color wise.

Archived