LegacyGT.com

Mid-Atlantic people...check in!

Nick

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='highwaydrifter']Live in frederick and moving towards rockville or bethesda in a few months.[/QUOTE] I'll keep an eye out for ya - I work in Rockville and so far the only '05 I've seen on the road has been an Outback XT, and that was weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...
1 month old Garnet Red LGT Ltd. 5EAT in Wayne, PA (suburb of Philly). [quote name='moriarty']5MT GT Sedan (Black) - Center City Philly - commute to West Chester, PA during the week, and Jersey Shore (LBI Area) on the warm weekends. I'd be up for a GTG. - Dan[/QUOTE] Dan, do you take 202 out to West Chester? The 3rd or 4th day after I bought my Legacy I was heading out to West Chester at around 8am on a weekday morning during the last week in September when I was passed by a black GT on 202. It was 1 of only 2 LGTs I've ever seen on the road.

[quote name='highwaydrifter']white 05 wagon still waiting in a parking lot in CA to get shipped out here. Live in frederick and moving towards rockville or bethesda in a few months.[/QUOTE] Silver 05 GT Limited owner here. Live in Columbia and work in Rockville. I have order a JDM Spec B bumper, STI Lip, JDM rear spoiler and JDM Grill. All should be here in a few weeks. Who's up for a Tech Meet to do the swaps on the bumper, and grill as well as the install for the spoiler and STI Lip. While I am at it I am also going to clear my headlights as well. I plan on doing at my house in Columbia so if you are interested let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
JUst got mine Tuesday. ABP LGT Limited/Charcoal Wagon. First mod - debaged trunk. Short shift and Homelink installed soon. My bro just got an LLBean on Wed. Great to drive them back to back....such a different feel even though they are the same chassis.

Ashburn, VA- One week old white LGT Limited, charcoal int, momo shifter and wheel, sti pedals on the way. Looking into a strut tower brace. Can't wait to break it in and see what it can really do...

[quote name='seayar']Ashburn, VA- One week old white LGT Limited, charcoal int, momo shifter and wheel, sti pedals on the way. Looking into a strut tower brace. Can't wait to break it in and see what it can really do...[/QUOTE] where did you end up buying yours?

I've had mine about a month now... Regal Blue GT Limited 5MT with no spoiler. I'm in Berwyn PA, not too far from King of Prussia and Valley Forge. Oh, had the car less than 3 weeks, and somebody hit my in a parking lot in Bryn Mawr. WOOHOO!!! No note, just a nice fat $500 deductible for me to enjoy. Mmmm... tasty.

5MT LGT Sedan in Obsidian Black. I've had it two weeks and still haven't topped 1k. Of course, my 5 mile commute doesn't help pack on the miles (a good thing unless you're breaking in a new car). Traded an 03 WRX on the guaranteed trade program. VERY happy with the new ride, just waiting for someone to come up with a way to hook up an iPod without requiring custom work (i.e. soldering, splicing wires, etc...).

Archived