LegacyGT.com

Mid-Atlantic people...check in!

Nick

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2005 Legacy GT Limited in Obsidian Black. From North VA as well, so far in my area I have seen 1 silver GT, 1 black legacy 2.5i, and 1 silver outback wagon. If anyone from the area wants to find out about local meets or what not I set them up on Nasioc most of the time, but I will try to remember to post a link here as well. Basiclly its the FXIC, Fairfax Impreza club, but all subarus are welcome :)

I think I am going to setup another meet on September 3rd on Nasioc for the FXIC at BJ's in Fairlakes. We allways get a good turn out, 25+ cars. Its just a subaru meet although we don't mind a few other nice cars showing up from time to time (evo's are allways welcome). So plan on a meet Friday September 3rd at the BJ's Parking lot in Fairlakes. Check Nasioc for more details and a list of everyone that plans on coming.

Well the 3rd is my son's birthday, but I think we are having the party on Saturday for the family so I may be there...maybe with Birthday boy in tote as well. Sounds like we will have a couple there...Keefe you coming? Beau

Guest JessterCPA
Atlantic Blue 2.5GT Non-Limited Automatic. Crusing the highways of Northern NJ (and fighting the traffic too). :roll:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived