LegacyGT.com

Love thy neighbor...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will- but I need to have the original.

I'm disappointed Jedi. Just because F1 took her down, doesn't mean she isn't still lurking on the original server. That's where I got my copy from anyway. I may have the photoshop skillz of a 6 year old, but I have mastered the properties tab.

ignore him, he'll go away.

I'm disappointed Jedi. Just because F1 took her down, doesn't mean she isn't still lurking on the original server. That's where I got my copy from anyway. I may have the photoshop skillz of a 6 year old, but I have mastered the properties tab.

DONT DO IT!!! you might find this :lol: -> NWS!

Guest *Jedimaster*

I'm too lazy for that.

I understand your pain f1, people in Chicago are just assholes when it comes to parking. New cars are like magnets to your neighborhood beaters. But even the newer cars park too close, we have a Prius in the neighborhood that parks literally inches away from our Maxima. People just don't understand the concept of parking that you need adequate space in the front and rear inorder to park without scratching the surrounding cars. But then you have the real geniuses in the neighborhood with their 1990 Honda Accords that too park inches away from your car, but after a week of signaling the panic alarm when the mooch pulls up too close, they learn to park farther (it's like training monkeys in the zoo) but leaving barely enough room for an average car to fit between you and him, thus making you move your car everyday a foot or so creating enough room for parking so you don't get scratched. For me this is the fact of life, but bare in mind that the street is always empty when these idiots park their dream whips behind you. You just learn to deal with it.

Archived