LegacyGT.com

Got a speeding ticket today

I was beyond nervousness up until I turned 21 and finally hired a lawyer.

When I was 18 I was taken advantage of and harrassed for sheer amusement by 5 County Sheriffs.

I was young and didn't know what to do, nor did I know what my rights were and I paid the price.

It'll not happen again. A badge doesn't give law enforcement officers the right to treat people the way I was treated that night.

I see an Oxygen Channel Movie in the making.

MUD-You will be ok. I think you may be suffering from what the Doctors call "Intense Post Traumatic Law Enforcement Stress Disorder" or IPTLESD.

Fight it now,(the ticket) you will look fondly back on this experience later. You will be a better person for it. Before you know it you will be a republican and listening to public radio. Where did the time go?

I am officially pissed off that this thread is still getting all this attention under the main forum when my "My Car Just Died" thread was moved to the anals (mis-spelled on purpouse)of the "Warranty Problem "section only to be forgotten.

Somebody likes you.

This is not my beautiful car.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MUD-You will be ok. I think you may be suffering from what the Doctors call "Intense Post Traumatic Law Enforcement Stress Disorder" or IPTLESD.

Fight it now,(the ticket) you will look fondly back on this experience later. You will be a better person for it. Before you know it you will be a republican and listening to public radio. Where did the time go?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am officially pissed off that this thread is still getting all this attention under the main forum when my "My Car Just Died" thread was moved to the anals .

Ahhh..... poor thing!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

This thread is not going anywhere. Officers will protect each other. People that had been abused in the past will call every officer a scumbag. In the end it is like arguing for or against Bush or Kerry. I know I've had my share of bad and good run ins with the law enforcement in multiple states. Some experiences pissed me off, some didn't. I think as I got older I got better at knowing when to speed and when to not and how to not draw attention.

I also hate when people put their dogs in open truck beds when they drive...today I saw a guy with a dog back there going 80 on the highway :icon_surp

I badly wanted to kill a guy I saw doing just that. He was driving with his dog walking around in the bed of the truck. If for any reason he had to slam on the brakes, there goes the dog. I can't even watch the animal cops shows because they anger me and upset me very much.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Ok Mr. X-Files.

Silence pig.

Just kidding. I have the utmost respect for cops. They do have the option of covering each other's asses though. When that happens and you can't get any kind of resolution, you go to the newspaper. Mr. NYPD Blue.

Archived