LegacyGT.com

PERRIN Exhaust Installed!!!! Woohoo!!! BIG PICS.

2Simpletons

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can just those be purchased? price?

yes. contact peter at pltek. he will, as always, hook you up. I bought it with the mufflers with another board member though, and we split it up. you save a bit of money that way.

+1 on great fit and finish (for the center/y pipe)

getting out of the legacy game :cool:

For the record.... those aren't fart cans.

The tips are larger than necessary... but the mufflers themselves are NOT in the fart can class!

Hey Simpson.... love the sound of the turbo from the engine bay upon rev BTW!

Your wife LOVE'S driving that thing too! She offered a ride twice with that twinkle in her eye just ITCHING to drive it again before going back in to work! HaHa!

Gotta love that!

P.S. Tell her again that I appreciate her time! It helps out a lot with the quest!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

No problem MUD, we actually spent about 4 hours dynamatting the trunk and lining the entire trunk with acoustic foam last night. She was complaining a little about it and I decided to check it out for myself and wow - It's got some serious drone to it. Well, now I guess it's a lot better inside the car, still very audible but definitely tolerable now. It changed the tone from a mid-range vibration to a low hum.

Whatever 'zaust you go with, I suggest the dynamat/acoustic foam thing. :)

Thanks goodness the LGT's bumper does a good job covering the "cans", cause they might have that fart can look from a distance. And I REALLY hate fart cans.

I was drivin' the other day and saw a Honda Civic with 4...yes 4! full-size fart cans crammed up under his cut out STOCK bumper. He had to have cut out his spare tire well to fit them. Have you ever HEARD 4 fart cans on a Civic DX?!?:eek:

It was an abomination and I was frozen in wonderment.

How do you think a stock Spec B would sound with just the cat-back version of that exhaust? Thats the exact boxer sound I want to achiever, but I dont want to put on too many exhaust components. Would a DP/UP just amplify this sound? Would the cat-back bring it out enough?

How do you think a stock Spec B would sound with just the cat-back version of that exhaust? Thats the exact boxer sound I want to achiever, but I dont want to put on too many exhaust components. Would a DP/UP just amplify this sound? Would the cat-back bring it out enough?

If it's too loud add another straight thru muffler into the Y.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived