LegacyGT.com

FS - Location (CO) : WedsSport SA15 Wheels + Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires

Weds Sport SA15 Wheels + Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires

The Weds Sport SA-15R feature a 15 spoke fin type design incorporating some of the latest designs utilizing Weds AMF (Advance Metal Forming) technology. The SA-15R is lightweight and strong.

WedsSport racing wheels provided weight reduction, uniformity and strength. WedsSport, victorious in JGTC racing as well as at other motor sports events, uses the knowledge gained on the track to design and tune each wheel produced for maximum strength and a minimum weight. Wheels are Original Equipment quality and meet the world standards set by JWL and VIA, as well. WedsSport wheels are great for both form and function.

Set: 4 Wheel + Tire set : $1000 OBO

Wheels and tires came off a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT (LGT).
Fit flush with no modification to the fender and far lighter than OEM.
18" diameter allows clearance for 4 POT Brembo brakes. Wheel brand/model: Weds Sport SA15

Wheel height/width: 18" x 8.5"

Wheel offset: +48

Bolt Pattern: 5 x 100

Tires have less than 5K miles on them and are one of the best performing street tire in the world.

Contact via email with questions and/or offers.

Keywords:
(Subaru, Legacy, LGT, Brembo, STI, race, Weds, Michelin, Pilot Super Sport)

IMG_2851.JPG

lgt_brembo.JPG

weds-sa-15r.jpg

Edited by CO_LGT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To be entirely fair, probably should wait for the OP to come back with concrete details...

But yeah. I don't run tires past 7 years normally. Others may have their preferences, but for a high performance tire? I would think the tires represent -$5 each, since that is the disposal fee where I live.

Edited by KZJonny
  • Like 2

They can be safely driven on as a commuter, but they're gonna be loud and liable to hydroplane driving in wet weather with a modicum of breath on the go pedal. I would agree that the tires should be "free" in the grand scheme of this deal. Nonetheless, those are some beautiful wheels and whoever gets them will be very lucky. GLWYS.

Gentlemen, 

You are correct, the tires are not brand new by date, nor were claimed to be. They have plenty of usable tread, and I  wouldn't be quick to throw them away.  They have been stored in a cool dry space, free from UV light and at altitude(lower oxygen environment).  

They are certainly drivable, however I would agree that they are perhaps not ideal for track use where uncompromising performance is an imperative.  

That said, I am open to offers.