LegacyGT.com

Boxerfest 2023. York, PA. Anyone attending?

m sprank

Dang! I'll be heading in the opposite direction. Northeast to my friends 40th birthday party. (My friends are turning 40..... *le sigh*)

I'd keep an eye on that for next year maybe? Nah. ECM is where it's at. Only time/money for one weekend getaway to hang out with the
boxer crowd, and you lot seem like pretty cool people, so I'll do that again. I'm envisioning lost of ricey WRX's and vape smoke at bigger events.

😜

Not in the cards for me unfortunately. Two trips planned this month already and I’ll be tapped out on vacation days for the summer.

There’s a big import meet at 7Springs over Labor Day weekend, which is my local ski resort, but I’ll be out of town for it too. I bet it would be a fun event though, pretty bummed I’ll miss it. 

I can't make that drive, wish I could. 

Need to put aside some more money for a trip to see my great great grandma who is turning 100 in Oct. and anything extra goes into the Forester to get it fixed and up to my standards.  Still needs breaks/suspension work at all 4 corners.

• Like 1

#LGTSTi is still cheaper and nicer then an equal year wrxsti

Follow my 2007 Spec B. Build here

7 hours ago, m sprank said:

I mispoke.  I have NO vehicle and prefer not to walk to Boxerfest. 

I have cash, where is my 4th gen lgt wagon???

I thought you had a line on every 4th Gen LGT wagon in the eastern half of the country!!!

😄

Well Arnold's white JDM conversion wagon was up for grabs some time ago. I believe the guy who bought it was in Maryland? He's on the forum. A little bit of money but was way less than Arnold spent on it (such is a life of car enthusiast).

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

If I recall that car was on BAT for like $18k.  I also recall a very strange disappearance of Arnold around completion of the car.  Was it ever even running and tuned with that EJ20y???  I recall the build (vaguely) as it was an expensive endeavor. 

Honestly, I was hoping for a less modified car at a lower price point to start with.  I know the reality of the situation with the cars being as old as they are and as popular to modify as they are.  Never bought someone else's work and lived with it.  Normally I bring them home and by the end of the night there is just a pile of parts and a shell. 

1 hour ago, m sprank said:

If I recall that car was on BAT for like $18k.  I also recall a very strange disappearance of Arnold around completion of the car.  Was it ever even running and tuned with that EJ20y???  I recall the build (vaguely) as it was an expensive endeavor. 

Honestly, I was hoping for a less modified car at a lower price point to start with.  I know the reality of the situation with the cars being as old as they are and as popular to modify as they are.  Never bought someone else's work and lived with it.  Normally I bring them home and by the end of the night there is just a pile of parts and a shell. 

The car was completed and I had photos/videos of it running with EJ20 running STi ECU. The price point is surely not low.

Did you look at the auctions? Sometimes dealer trade-ins will show up there and could be exactly what you are looking for, including price point.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

5 hours ago, Mortal2None said:

Both wagons still not road worthy but might take the RS out there.  No one is going?   

Looks like no one is going. I would, but with no vehicle...

4 hours ago, SubOperator said:

The car was completed and I had photos/videos of it running with EJ20 running STi ECU. The price point is surely not low.

Did you look at the auctions? Sometimes dealer trade-ins will show up there and could be exactly what you are looking for, including price point.

I will have to look at wholesale auctions. I had a line on a really nice wagon in MT, but they traded it in...